• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

@* does anyone play football in the south (Paranaque) during the weekends?

I plan to play again :)

I know there are groups who play at PRESIDIO(?) I haven't been there, but a football colleague(?) of mine organizes football matches and last week that was where it was held. Those interested to play just PM me.

winning the champions league is not an assurance that henry will stay with the gunners.if they win,he can turn around and say that he has done it all at arsenal and he has nothing to prove anymore or he will find  the challenge of defending the title tempting that he will eventually decide to stay at north london. just a bit of side note to the villareal v. arsenal match, if the gunners advance to the finals,it will be the first time for a london club to reach the finals of the champion's league.

...and Arsenal won.

Arsenal advances to the finals due to the superb save of Jens Lehmann on Juan Roman Riquelme penalty..

Arsenal 0-0 Villareal

Arsenal advances with 1-0 aggregate win..

sino kaya ang makalaban nila sa finals? Barsa or Milan?

hmm, imho, either way, feeling ko Arsenal won't win the CL

na eliminate ang AC Milan.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbsdownsmiley:

Therefore This season's finals will be Arsenal FC VS FC Barcelona in paris.

in my opinion may advantage ang arsenal dahil sa mga french men nila,parang home court advantage..

and may problem ako if arsenal win cup-bound nanaman ang totenham! :grr:

Wayne Rooney fractured a metatarsal bone in his right foot during Manchester United's game against Chelsea. The same injury Beckham and Owen experienced.

He could be out for six weeks, exactly the amount of time until England's first match against Paraguay on 10 June. Will Sven gamble and still choose an unfit Rooney for the world cup, just wondering?

Anyway Chelsea is the EPL Champions again!!!