• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Comedy Bar..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to klowns araneta once, it was a great show pero close na ata sila? it was sugar and k brosas ata ang main performers nun., then twice sa zirkoh greenhills, at first trip it was a good show with their resident stand up comedians and it was wally & jose with marvin agustin as the main performers, it was a good show kaya lang ang lutong ng mga mura ni jose oh well it was a good night though, at the 2nd trip the resident stand up comedians was still there and the downside is there act is still the same with no changes or whatever, it was a down right experience, ika nga sa kasabihan you should never repeat a performance twice or it would never be as good as the first one, the good thing is that allan k. was the main performer and his performance was much more tamer and has tone down jokes unlike jose, my bottom line is if you want to comedy bars you have seen one and you have seen them all :thumbsupsmiley: :cool: :mtc:

Edited by pajac24
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last time i went to a comedy bar, some dude tried to massage me while i was in the toilet. I'm just like WTF!?? let go or there's gonna be trouble... turned around and it was just the rest room attendant looking to make extra tips.... tsk tsk tsk