The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

Hometel Inn :)

344 El Grande Avenue, BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque City

Tels: 8275345 or 8257524

only P200 pesos for 12 hours, Open 24 Hours! :rolleyes:

Cheap, but parking is an issue! Not to mention that it IS just a house, so privacy is a probably too, considering that it is along a major avenue in BF, one of he biggest village in Asia :)

anyone knows any contact numbers for different motels?

kung pwede sana let's post all the numbers we know, the name of the motel, and it's location :)

i'm particularly interested sa numbers ng Vinta Lodge, Town & Country (ung sa V. Mapa, may nakapagsabi dito pangit daw ung sa Reposo...?), Orchid Inn sa pasig, pero ok rin ung ibang motels na malapt sa mga ito (like Sogo, Anito)

yun lang, tnx :)

Why don't you try to get a copy of the yellow pages and/or white pages???

Look it up under Hotel/Motel/Apartelle in Yellow Pages

Look it up alphabetically by name in White Pages

That way, you can find a treasure load of numbers you need

Cheap, but parking is an issue! Not to mention that it IS just a house, so privacy is a probably too, considering that it is along a major avenue in BF, one of he biggest village in Asia :)

:blush:

I agree that Hometel Inn in El Grande Avenue, BF Homes is just a house with a lot of nice rooms, kaya siguro nakakagulat sa sobrang very affordable mga room rates. It is really very nice, I visited due to MTC suggestions pati na sa Sucat thread recommending it, But have to Agree with u, sana Hometel Inn at El Grande Avenue will have more parking spaces! There are a few parking slots, but more the better nga! good suggestion Swit Lass! :D

Pero on the question of privacy, i think the fact na nice quiet house siya at di siya motel, privacy is assured or an advantage dito sa Homtel Inn! :cool:

Hey Guys if you want to have a Good place and asureed of no cameras peeking I think you should try For RoseGarden in Sta. Mesa Try it for your self its very cheap and nice place too Not More than 300 standard rate for three hours. but if its just a quickie, only 275 or less. have fun!!!!!

Ako.... Anito Pasay.... regular room thats clean, good food, discreet, and cheap (under 500 if with discount card) :santa:

sa lahat, mas OK pa rin ang reliable na Anito, even better than mga Sogo! :cool:

Paano makakuha ng Anito Motel discount card?

saan kinukuha yan?

Magkano discount sa Anito Motels with this discount card? :blush:

Iboto pa rin ang mga Anito Motels as the best! :)

:mtc:

For those who want to try Thai Massage go and see:

Manila Tonight -> PLACES -> Spas, Gyms & Massage Parlors -> Thai Massage

I recommend you try Khim, it's really value for money for the service rendered.

Basta tandaan nyo 09brabcsvtj.

:cool:

post-5-1074018092.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
By the way, san ako makakabili ng Okamoto condoms ngayon -- this is the thinnest, dati meron sa 7-11, ngayon bawal na magbenta ng condoms sa 7-11 outlets. hmnn. I like Okamote kesa other brands. kasi thinnest, parang wala ngang soot e. :-) Im sure the girl will like it too.

sa may Hi top sa Qave meron sila 32.50 yata yung box of 3. sa may glori may nakita din ako