The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

the VIP room in victoria court pasig has a big ceiling mirror (good for the girl to see herself being banged), a mirror on the facing wall (watch yourself f**king her dog-style) and of course, a dresser (where you can rear-entry her in a standing position and force her to watch herself).

we have done this and i think this will work for your group. we have rented a 1 br apartment at P6t/ mo and furnished it among ourselves, sala set, ref, stove, bed, aircon. then we share in the monthly rent and bills. we found out that this is more efficient and economical for those who frequent the hotels. one fellow controls the skeds. this is more relaxing kasi the place is yours for the whole day as long as the sked is free. and you can cook for the lady, which is a plus factor! and wine etc.

just for thought.

we have done this and i think this will work for your group. we have rented a 1 br apartment at P6t/ mo and furnished it among ourselves, sala set, ref, stove, bed, aircon. then we share in the monthly rent and bills. we found out that this is more efficient and economical for those who frequent the hotels. one fellow controls the skeds. this is more relaxing kasi the place is yours for the whole day as long as the sked is free. and you can cook for the lady, which is a plus factor! and wine etc.

just for thought

Dami dyan tulad ni gurl on top (and guys too) n inocente sa motel. Nde nmn lahat ng tao alam lahat.

Nung college ako merong gf n ngyaya s motel. Nde ko alam siste s motel ksi lagi kmi s bhy ng gf ko. What i did pra nde dyahe, ngtaxi nlng kmi. Mabilis ko sinabi ko sa driver "mnong, pinakamalapit n motel n OK". D b ala james bond ang dating. Yun lng sasabihin mo, tapos!. Kung yun din ggwin mo wag kn mahiya s driver, Sanay n rin yun. Mas marami clang alam tungkol dyan. Kung nde mo ngustuhan yun place (sa gate plang nmn alam mo na kung OK) sabihin mo nlng s driver sa iba nlng. Pumapatak din nmn metro kya hanap nlng cya uli. My conclusion: Taxi drivers are tour guides