The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

sa kamagong halos lahat ng rooms may loveseat.. bilang lang yung wala.. kapag yung napuntahan mo wala, just request the room boy to transfer you...

ok sana dito kaso medyo luma na rooms. among the rooms na ntry ko, pinaka-ok na yung kalesa room... ok ang love seat.. style kabayo. so yung partner mo para ring kabayo..

try nyo lomi dito.. masarap. at mura.. samahan nyo toaster bread..

wala nga lang x rated channel dito

can you detail the directions to kamagong?

Thanks!

Okay na okay SOGO Cainta!

Anyway here's what I like about the place

*Hidden entrance at the back of Sta.Lucia mall you can see it when you are at Kenny Rogers or Goldilocks. Go to the small portal along that is the side entrance to Sogo! Weeee

*They have hangers(clothes) kasi most of the ones I've been to dont have then even Victoria Court

*Syempre sa lahat ng motels Sogo lang nakita ko na may complimentary comb.

*VERY affordable drinks P35 only kaso syempre di in can.

*They have ice buckets and a picher of water with the food that you ordered.

*The receptionist was nice and unlike the Cubao branch near MRT the front desk clerk and guard didn't ogle at me and ask for my age.

*They have WiFi if ever magaway kami ni BF may bago na ako pagtataguan I'll just have to get my laptop hihihi.

*Big rice serving

* the price is SO right 680+ 6 hours executive room.

*The bed wasn't squeaky.

*Checkout was quick!

*It has a basement parking and there are dorrs separating the stairs, elevator and parking para di kayong lahat makita kita pag sabay dumating. Hihihi

~Anyway it has 2 adult channels Asian and Caucasian. Although di kami nanonood nun kasi it tends to humor us eh. Try namin watch kanina tawa alng kami ng tawa kayo linipat na lang namin ng channel nakaka wala ng mood eh. Hihihihi

What I didn't like

*While taking a shower, biglang humihina yung water pag may ibang gumagamit. (HOW I KNEW? Naririnig ko eh)

*You could hear the people on the other rooms.

*The room boys would ogle at me every time they can. (I was like : Isang tingin pa I swear dudukunin ko mata niyo!)

*The food took more than 30 minutes before arriving. Haaays

*Wrong number~Kinda funny really. 15mins after checking in, the frontdesk clerk called us saying... "Maam 20 minutes po before checkout time" Hahaha

*15-20minutes waiting time. The executive room wasn't ready yet. Haaays hassle

*The sad thing is the Cainta branch do not have VIP Suites and rooms with tubs.

*Small ang CR

Victoria court pasig (Hillcrest) Filipiniana Suite P2750 12 hours then it has a GREAT jacuzzi and once you see it kahit walang love seat dun you'll see why you do not need on. With it we had about 7 possitions. Grabe it was VERY nice talaga. Hahaha

PS

Malaki yung Jacuzzi it can fit in 4 persons comfortably. It's bigger than anito's. The manager also is very nice. She helped me get back my rings and even gave me 2 discount cards. Weeee

*Hidden entrance at the back of Sta.Lucia mall you can see it when you are at Kenny Rogers or Goldilocks. Go to the small portal along that is the side entrance to Sogo! Weeee

*They have hangers(clothes) kasi most of the ones I've been to dont have then even Victoria Court

*The receptionist was nice and unlike the Cubao branch near MRT the front desk clerk and guard didn't ogle at me and ask for my age.

*The bed wasn't squeaky.

*Checkout was quick!

*It has a basement parking and there are dorrs separating the stairs, elevator and parking para di kayong lahat makita kita pag sabay dumating. Hihihi

~Anyway it has 2 adult channels Asian and Caucasian. Although di kami nanonood nun kasi it tends to humor us eh. Try namin watch kanina tawa alng kami ng tawa kayo linipat na lang namin ng channel nakaka wala ng mood eh. Hihihihi

What I didn't like

*While taking a shower, biglang humihina yung water pag may ibang gumagamit. (HOW I KNEW? Naririnig ko eh)

*The room boys would ogle at me every time they can. (I was like : Isang tingin pa I swear dudukunin ko mata niyo!)

*Wrong number~Kinda funny really. 15mins after checking in, the frontdesk clerk called us saying... "Maam 20 minutes po before checkout time" Hahaha

*Small ang CR

*They have WiFi if ever magaway kami ni BF may bago na ako pagtataguan I'll just have to get my laptop hihihi.

*Big rice serving

*The bed wasn't squeaky.

*Checkout was quick!

What I didn't like

*Small ang CR