The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

• 2 weeks later...

try royal regent apartelle... meron na clang website hanap nyo nalang.. i've been there together with my chat frends.. ganda... 2800 ata binayaran nya.. parang condo na.. 2 big aircon rums. 2 cr. basta maganda.. dont like danara, don nag pa eb ung isa kong ka chat... mabaho! the best ang royal regent, i heard mas maganda pa ito kesa sa st. ilians.. likod to ng cash & carry s makati

hello there...im planning to go to rosal and experience the jacuzzi...so how would i get it...kase pag pumupunta ako dun...i go straight sa garage and a simple room...no jacuzzi...tell mehow pls

just tell them you want the jacuzzi room.

very nice, vary spacious,-two levels/floors actually-, 900 plus for short time

but well worth it. they have overnight special promo, 8pm-8am, only 1,250 yata.

check the rosal thread for rates

I never use the jacuzzi though... ill try the next time... which place has a jacuzzi again??

jacuzzi is very nice, if you have the time.

relaxing and a very sensous experience if you're both sharing it.

perfect for foreplay -kissing, touching, masaging, even some felatio for your girl.

never tried f#&king in jacuzzi tho

ok thanks dude, which play has one again?

if you're near caloocan you can visit us sir at victoria court malabon along mcarthur highway. we have suite rooms with jacuzzi or if you prefer steambath. rate is only P995 and mtc members have 20% discount just inform the roomboy that you're a member then tell him your handle

• 2 weeks later...

Best motel with love seat is Pasig View Iv been there long time ago may be since 1998. last year i try to check inn again they still have. Th previous post of love seat with picture cannot be compare with the one they have. Now most rooms in Pasig View have love seat. Its beside king arthur in bagong ilog beside the church.

Citadel inn, P.Burgos makati rate is 1600 for studio type room, and 2300 for 1 bedroom unit with kitchen stove utensils. Maganda check out time is 12NN. Okay ang place. You can check some condo unit owners na nagpaparent 1700 lang sa kanila ung 1 bed room unit check in buy and sell madami dun I tried it already!