Pba Mvp Dapat

adriane888

Nelson Asaytono - once labelled by the famous coach Ron Jacobs aa the best offensive player

Samboy Lim - no season with injury-free stints

Jerry Codinera - playing second-fiddle with The Captain Patrimonio, with lots of superstar in the Purefoods team

Sonny Alvarado - very athletic but a Fil-Sham

Jun Limpot - Maybe the Elton Brand of the PBA

Gary David- parating pa lang

I always thought that Asaytono is a lot better than patrimonio, me post-up moves, me tira sa labas, good rebounder, si patrimonio kasi parang 'yung franchise player din ng bmeg ngayon, sobra lang sa publicity, syota err "best friend" n'ya si Nap Gutierrez noon.

I used to hate Samboy dahil he used to terrorized the Ginebra defense with his daredevil/acrobatic moves in scoring, but I also learned to admire him dahil bigay todo sa laro kaya nga prone to injury.

Edited by Agent_mulder

I always thought that Asaytono is a lot better than patrimonio, me post-up moves, me tira sa labas, good rebounder, si patrimonio kasi parang 'yung franchise player din ng bmeg ngayon, sobra lang sa publicity, syota err "best friend" n'ya si Nap Gutierrez noon.

Too offensive minded to win. He can get scoring highs for his team because the offense is just him. I don't think cap is just publicity. I think even in the national team and magnolia, Cap will always be the starter and Asaytono will be the sub.

Edited by friendly0603
  • 3 weeks later...