• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Akala ko nasa "The Talk Show" thread ako, tapos bandang huli naging "Face to face" na. Lol

New year na but still the same lame person.

@miss Jessa, mawalang galang na po. pero when you get into the moshpit, you must expect to get bump.

@Budoy, go create a new thread for your new "talk show". Entitle it "Budoy's Balitaktakan". Wag ka dito magkalat, ungas.

I wish I can give all e-reputation suckers a million green rep so I can make their e-life a little brighter and make them e-happy.

If I e-hurt any of you, then fvck you.

• Like (+1) 6

are you talking to yourself Budoy?

last time i checked you're the one crying in here because someone gave you a red rep. you can always back read. lol

You even posted in the complaint desk about it. Nakalimutan mo na ba? let me refresh you.

http://s18.postimg.org/v9a1ajfg9/Untitled.png

Naalala mo na? lol

You can go ahead and give me red rep anytime. I take it as a compliment.

The more red rep the better. Because it is equivalent to the number of people you pm'ed and begged just to get back at me. haha!

I actually pity those people that you pm'ed. Wala nalang silang magawa kundi sakyan ang pagiging stupid mo. ^_^

• Like (+1) 8

didn't mean to disappoint you Budoy, but unlike you, I don't beg to other members to give me green rep and give other users a red one.

You can rest assured that the red reps you are getting are genuinely given by other members because they can see the moron inside of you.

I hope you enjoy your self-inflicted green reps as much as I enjoy my red ones. As I said earlier, I take them as a compliment.

You are getting out of your way just to get back at me. Now, isn't that flattering? Someone is actually wasting time on me just because of pure non-sense. lol

Did I hurt you so bad Budoy? poor Budoy.. I actually feel bad for you. You're mom should have really swallowed you when you're still a sperm so you wouldn't have to experience all the harsh things this world has got to offer.

Your mom made a big mistake giving birth to you. She might have been a very very bad girl to produce someone like you. Do me a favor and slap her for me please. Thanks.

disclaimer:

I will not be responsible if the user above me eventually commits suicide or get a heart attack because of too much anger.

• Like (+1) 9
  • 6 months later...