• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

oh, you must be the muscle man.

hmm, not really. just enough to lift and f#&k a girl at the same time hahaha.

You have been totally silent on the fat jokes. Did they secretly hurt? I'm sorry bonbon.

You should study hard, boy.

oh I did study hard. and I still do. I mean, why waste a good brain?

And judging from your retorts, you haven't learned enough. It's sort of pitiful. You couldn't even stick to your own storyline. You're all over the place.

A degree in sheep herding. :lol:

is this supposed to be funny or should I be mad? I couldn't figure this out hahaha. This is the part that tells me "Bonbon was sleeping during Logic 101". Do a better job at insulting me. This hardly tickles.

and... what? you have a mom?

Nice one! :lol:

uhmm, yeah. Haven't you? You're a mammal. All mammals have moms. Oh, I forgot, you hadn't been a good school kid.

By the way, does it hurt? lousy Chi-chi? ouch? hahaha. poor you. If it'd make you happy, then by all means imagine that I look like the cartoon you attached. don't cry dude. I mean, you can find an ugly woman to like you.

Really now? Do I? Hahahaha

Lemme see...a guy slapped with warning s@%t doesnt look to me as a guy who takes this seriously. Like a guy who has never kissed a mod's ass and is willing to take it to them sound so serious to you? Seriously? Hahaha

Contrast that to a guy, who prides himself with being a mod, who lords over this board and whimsically delete posts just because they were unfavourable to them. Now, who's taking this whole s@%t seriously? Ey, look at the mirror bro. You're delusional. Hahahaha

Oh, like voting for you is OT? Really? How?

Oh, Fight club? Right hahaha. Yeah, we're fighting. Is this how fat guys fight? Cos in my world, we just kick each other's ass 6 ways to sunday. Hahaha. Jesus, we're fighting?! Lol

Am I stupid? How? You're the one with incoherent posts. Man, you couldnt even follow your own storyline. From accusing me of being a sissy arm-chaired psychiatrist-wannabe to calling me a middle-earth muscle who needs to get a degree in herding sheep? Wow, that was an awesome display of intelligence! hahaha

I suggest you study Logic 101. Sometimes you need to learn the scholarly way to be ruthlessly good at being a bad-ass. Right now, you're a huge poser...or should I say a fat poser hahahaha

"Due to insistent public demand we are bringing back the fight club. Some rules.

1. What happens in the Fight Club stays in the Fight Club.

2. If the fighting spills out of the fight club the members involved will be suspended and/or banned without warning, these rules should serve as warning enough.

3. Posting of personal information is absolutely not allowed. This includes real names, phone numbers, home or business addresses, photos, emails addresses, instant messenger IDs and the like.

4. Threats of violence will not be tolerated.

5. If you step into the fight club it is assumed you know what your getting yourself into. Do not go crying to a mod or admin that someone was mean to you or is flaming you. If your in here you should be able to handle it.

6. Rules can be added or removed at our discretion. If we add something and you dont read it and get banned, too bad." as posted by dobermaxx sometime in 2008.

Edited by alberto_