• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Nah, sorry dude I wont be there to deal with your issues with pussies and sissies hahaha.

And, yeah I have one. Its actually a pretty cool life lol.

Pussy? Hahahaha. This is the part that makes me pity people like you. Namecalling out of thin air is so f#&king lame. You dont even know me.

Its this - look down. If you cant see your dick because of your beer belly, dont go calling people sissies and such. If you have like more than 15% body fat or reed thin, dont act tough. You're just fooling yourself hahaha.

Ask your co-hobbits, middle earth muscle.

:)

why? cos you're just too ashamed to answer that you do suck dumbbells? oh, are you a fat boy??? poor you. there's still hope. don't suck dumbbells. lift them.

from a pussy to middle earth muscle! come on, make up your mind. i thought only girls can't make up their mind...are you a girl? a fat girl? or a fat boy wanting to be a fat girl?

Easy on the male sheep!

oh, what's with the advice? any bad experience with the sheep? so now, you're a fat boy who secretly wants to be fat girl, and who sodomized a male sheep? wow! impressive. PETA will not like you though.

Chi: never knew you had such lousy taste.

:lol:

ouch ba pare? ok lang yan. better luck next life.

in your next life, do these:

- grow your brain (drink milk, sleep 8 hours a day, study hard)

- take care of your body (like seriously, guys should look like guys and not like pregnant women)

- and if you honestly need one, have a facial surgery (and please, be honest. don't rely on your mom's words. she loves you)

ok? cool!

Edited by Jourdan

Oh bonito, once you see how handsome Jourdan is I think even you will forget you're a guy and fall for him! :lol:

hey hun! hush hush!!! hahaha

and no, i'm not handsome. my mom told me I'm ugly. that's why I studied hard lol.

and I don't want bonbon to fall for me. I'm not into fat guys hahaha.

Edited by Jourdan