• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Yeah and I'm the reincarnation of TNT Hsia. Aso, I bet you won't even notice the sarcasm here. Aso, sana hindi na pinigilan ng psychiatrist mo na tumalon sa Mandaluyong bridge tong action star wannabe na alternick mo. :lol:

This poser named Nikki Fury thinks that he is an intelligent fighter and has class by mentioning things like "s@%t in the brain can't process my retorts" , "innocuous", "neurons in the brain." He is just trying to impress. I frown upon these kind of people. These are the types who are arrogant and have little respect for the less educated. Now that the tables have been turned against this bitch, she will run away from the fight like a coward. This bitch, Nikki Fury has just been exposed as a pseudo intellectual posting the same weak and recycled replies.

Duwag pala itong bastos na mokong na nick fury na to. malakas manginsulto pero pag siya ang tinatamaan mabilis pa sa alas kwatro kung magtago. kabaklaan pa ang mga sinasabi niya tapos kesyo owned owned pa. gusto siguro nitong makakolekta ng maraming kelot. ingat kayo diyan. abnormal ang pagiisip ng bastos na nick fury na iyan. mahilig maglagay ng pekeng post. senyales na desperado na itong hayop na to

• Like (+1) 1

Where are the Sidekicks of nick fury? YUng mga bading na nick puree, nick purita, nick furry, et al, where are you? Why are you abandoning your Boss Nikki? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most likely, they're dissapointed to find out that their boss, the Great Coward Nikki Fury has surrendered. Nagtatago na rin ang mga bading na iyan.:lol:

Kahit siguro ilaban mo si Nikki sa mga babae, matatalo iyang kumag na iyan.:lol:

Most likely, they're dissapointed to find out that their boss, the Great Coward Nikki Fury has surrendered. Nagtatago na rin ang mga bading na iyan.:lol:

Kahit siguro ilaban mo si Nikki sa mga babae, matatalo iyang kumag na iyan.:lol:

Oo nga eh. Mukhang ayaw na lumaban hehehe.

Baka mamya maghahakot na naman ng mga "classmates" nya yun. Hintayin lang natin rolleyes.gif

• Like (+1) 5

This poser named Nikki Fury thinks that he is an intelligent fighter and has class by mentioning things like "s@%t in the brain can't process my retorts" , "innocuous", "neurons in the brain." He is just trying to impress. I frown upon these kind of people. These are the types who are arrogant and have little respect for the less educated. Now that the tables have been turned against this bitch, she will run away from the fight like a coward. This bitch, Nikki Fury has just been exposed as a pseudo intellectual posting the same weak and recycled replies.

Nick Fury has also been exposed as a desperate bitch. He wanted his opponents to be banned here. Napahiya siya doon. Then he resorted to fabricating posts which is pathetic to say the least. What takes the cake is he proclaims himself as the best in here. May napoleonic complex yata itong taong ito. Sobrang mayabang.

• Like (+1) 5

Oo nga. Sinaway nya yun ibang poster like yung StPeter5858 daw sobra bilis mag post. Naka 100 posts daw lagi every day. Yun pala si nick fury yun din naman pala ginagawa nya. Bupols talaga! Di nag-iisip! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the desperate bitch, Nick Fury was the one who started the fighting by picking on StPeter5858 who was just posting friendly messages in the board. Makes me wonder why he hates StPeter5858 so much when the guy is just minding his own business here. Nick Fury is an arrogant cyber bully that must never be tolerated. He just got what he deserved by being beaten up black and blue into submission!

..this is how the fight club will be like if us MTC girls fought... Ano ladies it's time to rumble! :lol:

*jiu jitsu mode on!*

I honestly don't think it'd be like that lol. Maybe if YOU get into a fight with err, I don't know...I don't know anyone here. :lol:

And para hindi OT:

You all bastards shut up. Calling each other names in an online forum without context is completely lame. Please inject some f#&king intelligence into your insults hahaha :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

You're entitled to your opinion.

Well, that's kind of obvious haha.

I don't have beef with you or anyone. I just wanna see a witty exchange devoid of "yours truly's" and "look at me, look at me" tirades.

A little unsolicited advice: Let the dimwits just hate you. Just love the thought that they probably hate themselves for hating you. Readers could discern who's winning anyway. Don't announce it yourself. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1