• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Did someone ever love that poor, ugly, little, short Nick Beki Fury?! Oh gosh, even his own Mom is almost at the point of disowning her own poor little ugly son. So Nick's defense mechanism is only to tell everyone that he's good at many things where, in fact -- the only real fact --- is that, he's just an ordinary guy with below average talent. C'mon nick, wake up! Wake up poor little ugly loser!!! :D

Lame retort after lame retort. Kahit anong paliwanag mo askal, basyo ka na. Replicating my posts since your s@%t for brains can't process witty retorts. You badly need a lobotomy. The s@%t that has developed in your brain has taken over your thought processes. No wonder your retorts are innocuous or imitating my style. Have yourself a lobotomy SaintPeter5858 before the s@%t kills whatever that remains of your brain cells.:lol:

Lame retort? who said? Nikki Beki Fury

owned? who said? Nikki Beki Fury

Grabe ang kayabangan ng malditang ito. Nikki's not only delusional! She's nuts!:lol:

Replicating and imitating? Girl, are you complaining? I'm giving you a dose of your own medicine, bitch. Complaining is for sissies like you. :lol:

Can't take the heat? Then go to hell, you bitch! :lol::lol::lol:

Ako walang panama? Hindi mo nga masagot mga tanong ko. All you do is reply without knowing what you're saying para lang masabi mo nakasagot ka. I bet you don't even understand what you're posting.:lol:

What questions are you asking that I can't answer? Magulang ang style mo, bitch. You're just saying that to make it appear that you have the edge in the fight when in fact you are just posting the same replies all over again. Puro recycled. Bitch, you are a boring, empty headed, ass peddler. :lol:

Really? How did I become delusional? Kinopya na naman ng askal ang post ko. Corny rebuttal as usual.wacko.gif

Come on, Nikki bitch, you like to think that you own everyone here in the fight club. Only in your narrow, delusioned and deranged mind! :lol::lol:

Corny? Ikaw nga diyan ang corny with your aso and askal terms. Pang squatter ka, Nikki Beki! :lol:

That guy is a just a lowly pretender Nick, pretty much like you! :D I'm just fresh out of college so why would I accept him as a son? That lapdog "son of pedro" is even much older than me hehehehe! :D

Ingat ka, pare. Paborito ni Nikki Beki ang mga batang lalaki. :lol:

Nicki Beki Fury is extremely delusional! He doesn't even know his one real opponent now. :)

You should call her a she. Nikki Beki is a bitch. :lol:

Nicky Beki Fury, panalo ka ba? Hey, dumb ass, you're only good in one thing... NUKNUKAN NG KAYABANGAN!!! HAHAHAHA!

I definitely agree. This Nikki, the arrogant bitch deserves to be slapped as hell.:lol:

You're now using your "good cop" alternick coz your "bad cop" alternicks are gettting massacred by yours truly. Mods, thumbs down na to. Puede nyo ng iban to. Wala talagang laban. laugh.gif

I am not Saintpeter5858, Nick Fury. Why would you like to ban your opponents if you say that that you are having them "massacred?" They are not doing something illegal. Do you secretly fear them? Hehehe

Nick Fury, if you are looking for a fight with saintpeter5858, try to PM him.

You're right sir. That would be the most appropriate thing to do for nick beki doggie fury. He doesn't want to fight any of us anymore, so She should stop addressing her "Inappropriate words" to us and instead communicate with Saint Peter directly. Go nicky doggie fury, PM saint peter! :D