The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Guest SigueSigue Sputnick Fury

di naman ako obsessed sa Supot. Adjective yan na bagay sa iyo. hehehe. The way ka rin kasi maki pagaway parang batang supot o babaeng nireregla. hahahahalaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PALUSOT KA PA, LANCH TRANNY. NAGHAHANAP KA TALAGA NG SUPOT NA MACHUCHUPA. ANDYAN SI IRAPEDSATAN. CHUPAIN MO ANG SUPOT AT MALIIT NIYANG TITI.

HAHAHAHA! SINADYA YUN SPELLING PARA MAGWALA KA SA GALIT SUPOTNIKKK A.K.A SPUTNICK FURY! HAHAHA!

GUSTO MO ITURING KITA SATAN II? GAWIN KO RIN SAYO YUN YUN GINAWA KO KAY SATAN?!!! HAHAHAHA!laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

PALUSOT KA RIN, TANGA, SOBRA ANG KABOBOHAN MO. SA ANAL SEX LANG KAY SATANAS KA MAGALING. SOBRANG DUMI NA ANG TITI MO. MAY AIDS KA NA.

WALANG PEACE DITO KABARKADANG "ITHOU"! PWEDE KA DITA MA-RECRUIT? ISAMA KA NAMIN SA PAG ATTACK SA LUNGGA NINA SPUTNICK FURY AT NICK PUREEE.

DON'T WORRY, MARAMI TAYONG KASANGGA, NANDYAN SINA DESTROYER AT KAPATID NA LANCH. MAG RECRUIT PA TAYO MADAMI HEHEHE.

CGE NA, SAMA KA SAMIN, ATAKIHIN NATIN LUNGGA NINA SPUTNICK HABANG SILAY TULOG ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

TANG INA, NAGRERECRUIT NG KAFATID ITONG DUWAG NA BAKLANG ITO. MATAPANG KA LANG KUNG MARAMI KAYO. DUWAG!!! BAKLANG BAKLA KA KUNG MAG AYA KAY ITHOU. TAPOS PAANO ANG HAZING MO KAY ITHOU? IAANAL SEX MO RIN? PUKING INA MO!! SIGE, DILAAN MO PA ANG PEKENG PEKPEK NI LANCH.

GAYA GAYA KA LANG LANCH NA BAKLANG DUWAG. IKAW IYON NASABIHAN NOON NA IIYAK KA PAG MAY NAKIPAG AWAY SA IYO. WALA TALAGANG LAMAN IYANG BAKLANG UTAK MO.

NAPAKATANGA MO TALAGA, LANCH. WALANG LOGIC ANG PINAGSASASABI MO. NAGTATANONG AKO KUNG IYAN ANG EPEKTO TAPOS MAGTATANONG KA NAMAN KUNG PAANO NALAMAN IBA ANG EPEKTO. MANGMANG KA TALAGA. f#&king IDIOT ITONG LANCH NA ITO

If I say I am not looking for a fight the mods would probably take this post down, but as the sign says outside the gloves are off then it is a good old fisticuff as they call it. I am in the board's term a lurker, in moderate basis I have made a small number of post in forums that has since been removed by the board. I have, in no glowing terms have benefited from the significant information provided by each men that has spread their carnal desires over the real world and claimed glory in the virtual one. Nowadays, more it seem most of the so called men, well how should I put it.....are castrated bulls that only seemed more concerned on the score rather than how they will play the game. As I have read in a number of post, the lost art of backreading, is the norm of the board.

As I claimed earlier, I benefited from significant information read on this board. From my first adventure in a MP in Makati, an afternoon romp in Sta. Cruz and lessons learned from the sudden boom in th espa scene. Now all I seem to read is "magkano damage" or "saan ito malapit" c'mon guys have a sense of adventure and take some risk. You are already risking your dicks to some unprotected or protected sex, I think a few minutes of your time to backread will not be such a risk for you and even if some patient and generous man takes the time to answer a corresponding field report should be provided as a show thanks to those who blazed the trail for this board to flourish.

I promised a post when we were supposed to treat a co worker to relieve a pesky problem called virginity on his part, but due to unforeseeable and uncontrolled circumstances we had to delay this project as the real world continually interrupts our fantasize life. We still aim to pursue this adventure in Quezon Ave. or in the Rizal area where ever we could spread our intoxication in the soonest opportunity possible and I will do post the result.

Edited by barock88