The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Guest alternick fury

Super GAGONG ALTERNICK FUROR, disqualified ka na daw! Umuwi ka na! Magpapakain ka ng aso!

You fight like a 10 year old kid. You're not a worthy oppponent.

Hahaha! I almost fell off my seat reading this question. Just like a majority of the posters here, I don't have the time to create alternicks for the sake of posting nonsense here San Pedro. Ikaw lang gumagawa nun. And by the way, get a life and if you can't get a life, at least make the spoofs you made respectable. All the alternicks here are basket cases. :lol:

Well, people have their own peculiar ways of starting some form of conversation in manners appealing to their individual taste. One is even copying almost all of my styles, including, for the very first time, the avatar. So just enjoy them! Hehehe

Hahaha! I almost fell off my seat reading this question. Just like a majority of the posters here, I don't have the time to create alternicks for the sake of posting nonsense here San Pedro. Ikaw lang gumagawa nun. And by the way, get a life and if you can't get a life, at least make the spoofs you made respectable. All the alternicks here are basket cases. :lol:

Read first the NAME of the poster before making comments to any specific person. It's coming from SanPedro5858 and not from me SaintPeter5858. Please address him directly rather than mention my name as if I were the one who wrote it!

:lol:

Just like you post yours here? :lol:

Yes, idol. Just as you post your garbage here. I want this San Pedro character to post all his nonsense here. He should stop polluting the other threads. His goal is to reach 100 posts daily hence the nonsensical posts. This scum is a post count farmer.

Read first the NAME of the poster before making comments to any specific person. It's coming from SanPedro5858 and not from me SaintPeter5858. Please address him directly rather than mention my name as if I were the one who wrote it!

GAGO! EH BAKIT KA NAGREPLY SA KANYA KUNG HINDI NAMAN IKAW ANG TINUTUKOY NIYA? IKAW AT SI SAN PEDRO AY IISA! ANG GAGO MO TALAGA

Why don't you imbeciles copy this style of writing from the alleged former owner of this thread? This guy took on all comers and he was smoking them. :lol:

KAILANGAN PA BANG KOPYAHIN ANG STYLE NG GAGONG TNT HSIA EK EK NA IYAN? MAY KANYA KANYA TAYONG ISTILO SA PAKIKIPAGGAGUHAN

You've already been caught with your hand in the cookie jar lots of times and you've been denying it even though it's glaringly obvious that it's you. Sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag alternick. I know that your MTC life ain't complete without the one and only nick fury. You've been stalking my profile everyday. :lol:

What do you mean by having caught with the hand in the cookie jar?Cool down, bro.

• Like (+1) 2
Guest SigueSigue Sputnick Fury

hahaha. sobrang saya tumambay dito. para ako nanonood ng mga kindergarten kids na nag babangayan.

mas masaya kung kasama ka sa bangayan at hindi tambay diyan