The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

there you go again, talking with your multiple personalities. hello.. sino kausap mo? bwahaha!!!

you sorry excuse for a demented individual who is incontinent of his bowel movements. ULOL!!!

magpacheckup ka nga. yang Alzheimer mo ay naeexacerbate! oppss.. sorry. masyado atang malalim para sa iyo ang mga terms na yan; palibhasa the only "bate" you know involves mary palmer

Why, Leviticus, are you in such pain that you find yourself so alone, getting (how did you put it?) "daig ang orgasm" from just posting in MY FIGHT CLUB? You are truly pathetic then. Hope the weekend gives you respite.

For the general patrons of MY FIGHT CLUB, a parting thought over the weekend.

Grasshopper: When you physically abuse someone, perhaps you see in that victim, all that you have lost in yourself. The negative impact of society has not seeped in or taken over. It has always been there. No one can do anything about it. It is in the bone. Peace, walking side-by-side with rage. All the violence and all the evil that you find in yourself, I have in me. Perhaps more strongly. We are all men.

Guest: How do you deal with it?

Grasshopper: You cannot suppress it, it is too powerful to drive out, and you must not ignore it. Embrace it! That is what binds us together. Knowing that it is in us all, enables us to understand each other, and it allows us to forgive one another and ourselves. To try is all any of us can do

I see in the scum of MY FIGHT CLUB that which I have lost in myself be as they in turn see what they have lost within themselves.

Have no fear to be guests in MY FIGHT CLUB & feel welcome. Let them not bother you as they have no reason to bother me.

Happy weekend everyone!!!!

Edited by TNT Hsia

ABA AT BUHAY PA DIN ANG BAKLANG KUPAL NA NA TAGA PAG ALAGA NG NG MGA MAGULANG NYANG RETARDED !!!!!

HINDOT MO !!!!!!!!!!!!! t** KA LANG SA FIGHT CLUB GAGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAWAWA KA NAMAN GUNG GONG WALANG BABAENG NAGKAMALI PARA PATULAN ANG ISANG PANGET NA KAGAYA MO !!!!!!!!!

PUMUNTA KA NA LANG SA HOME FOR THE AGED BAKA SAKALING MAY PUMATOL SA IYO DOON !!!!!!!!!

GANYAN TALAGA ANG EPEKTO NG PURO PAG BABATE LANG KAYANG GAWIN !!!!!!!!!!!

BAGAY SA TAGAL MONG KAONG EH BAKA IPINAPASOK MO PA LANG SA KEPYAS YANG OCTOGENARIAN MONG ETITS EH NILABASAN KA NA !!!!!!!!!!! EH WALA NGANG MAG KAKGUSTO SA IYO NYAN DAHIL MAS MATAGAL PANG UMIYOT ANG KALAPATE SA IYO !!!!!!!!!!

BAKA NGA NI HINDI KA MARUNONG KUMANTOT EH !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TANG INA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback
KAWAWA KA NAMAN, NGAYONG WEEKEND EH SI MARIANG PALAD NA NAMAN ANG KASAMA MONG MAG C.I.

nyahahahahahahhaha

natawa ako dito

tama ka dyan pareng totnaks

mag " all by myself" nanaman yang si TnT gaysia kase walang nagmamahal sa kanya

paano ba naman , walang magkakagusto sa karakas nyang mukhang almuranas ng gorilla

maski magulang nya e napapamura sa bwiset pag nakikita ang pagmumukha nya

parang halloween sa kanilang bahay araw araw

nyahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

KAWAWA KA NAMAN, NGAYONG WEEKEND EH SI MARIANG PALAD NA NAMAN ANG KASAMA MONG MAG C.I.

nyahahahahahahhaha

natawa ako dito

tama ka dyan pareng totnaks

kawawa naman si TnT " boy jakol" gaysia

mag " all by myself" nanaman yang si TnT gaysia kase walang nagmamahal sa kanya

paano ba naman , walang magkakagusto sa karakas nyang mukhang almuranas ng gorilla

maski magulang nya e napapamura sa bwiset pag nakikita ang pagmumukha nya

parang halloween sa kanilang bahay araw araw

nyahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

Why, Leviticus, are you in such pain that you find yourself so alone, getting (how did you put it?) "daig ang orgasm" from just posting in MY FIGHT CLUB? You are truly pathetic then. Hope the weekend gives you respite.

I see in the scum of MY FIGHT CLUB that which I have lost in myself be as they in turn see what they have lost within themselves.

Have no fear to be guests in MY FIGHT CLUB & feel welcome. Let them not bother you as they have no reason to bother me.

buti naman at nagpapaalam ka sa mga amo mo bago ka mag "day off"

sige lumayas ka dito at mag alaga ka na uli ng retarded

o eto ang pabaon ko sayo sa weekend

tanginamo panget!!

nyahahahahahahahahha

Guest Leviticus

awww.. is that all you can muster? how weak your argument has become. no colorful limerick? no sarcastic simile? of course that post was not directed at you but it seems it got your attention with the "orgasm" part.

you do know what an orgasm is, right?

hmm.. I smell p3nis envy in the air! what happened? isyour p3nile prosthetics not functioning anymore? hindi na ba gumagana ang jetmatic to achieve full capacity? kawawa ka naman. because of overuse it has already become reclusive into the foreskin (HINDI KA PA TULI!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!). hindi na ata nageerect. hehe.. reminder lang. too much of the blue pill can be overkill. you drink it one at a time every 6 hours and not take it like M&Ms like you impulsively do.

do I need to explain my metaphor to you? naaaah.. you're too STUPID to understand it anyway. hanggang subtitles ka lang naman eh.

awww.. is that all you can muster? how weak your argument has become. no colorful limerick? no sarcastic simile? of course that post was not directed at you but it seems it got your attention with the "orgasm" part.

you do know what an orgasm is, right?

hmm.. I smell p3nis envy in the air! what happened? isyour p3nile prosthetics not functioning anymore? hindi na ba gumagana ang jetmatic to achieve full capacity? kawawa ka naman. because of overuse it has already become reclusive into the foreskin (HINDI KA PA TULI!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!). hindi na ata nageerect. hehe.. reminder lang. too much of the blue pill can be overkill. you drink it one at a time every 6 hours and not take it like M&Ms like you impulsively do.

do I need to explain my metaphor to you? naaaah.. you're too STUPID to understand it anyway. hanggang subtitles ka lang naman eh.

Huli ka bakla!!! kailan k manlilibre sa amin dito.... wahahaha pre dami na bago kami nila willie boy na putahe dito... kaya lumikas ka na jan at magmigrate ka na uli sa farview... gawin nating whorehouse yan isang gabi lan..bwahahaha :evil:

Guest Leviticus

^^^^ssshhhhh.. ang ingay mo. hehe..

marami ba talaga? mahirap kasi lumikas ng basta basta dito sa amin now due to work. hinihintay kita dito the other week ah, balitaan mo naman ako ng happening dyan minsan.

To admit ignorance & to ask a question *especially on matter that you have no idea whatsoever, like orgasms* is the first step to wisdom. I see progress indeed. However, some scum's expected breach of manners & good conduct in MY FIGHT CLUB is shown scums treating like the FLIRT CLUB. At MTC, for every theme or topic, there is a proper thread.

I defer to your personal knowledge in the use of the blue pill & M&Ms as well as penile prosthetics & gay cruising, for which I have no empathy whatsoever.

Master Poe: Do you sometimes feel love. . . and joy? Do you sometimes feel pride in what you have accomplished?. . . And do you sometimes feel good?. . . But the threads that make up our human nature are two ended. There is no capacity for feeling pride without an equal capacity for feeling shame. One cannot feel joy unless one can feel despair. We have no capacity for good without an equal capacity for evil

Grasshopper: Must we not fear evil?

Master Poe: Shall we fear our own humanity?

Grasshopper: Must we not fight evil?

Master Poe: Who can defeat himself? For what is evil but the self seeking to fulfill its own secret needs. All that is necessary is that we face it and choose.

The Owner of this FIGHT CLUB wishes that scum choose to treat his room with more respect *as a FIGHT CLUB* than to reduce it to a boudoir.

Guest Leviticus

Ha-ha!!!

from a guy who regrets not bringing along an extra pair of underwear :unsure:

INGIT KA LANG DAHIL WALANG NANGYAYARING EXCITING SA BAHAY MO!!!

the only action that occurs are your sessions with mary palmer. magka-hemorrhoids ka sana sa kamay GAGO!!!

tapos sisingit singit ka pa akala mo kung sino. hoy hunghang!!! kahit na anong honor and courtesy ang pinagsasabi mo isa ka pa ring baklang tsismoso. hindi ka kasama sa usapang lalaki pero feeling mo part ka ng grupo?!?

Boy Anis and K. Willie!!! hintayin nyo lang ang text ko!!! pati na rin si Gumbo!!!

That's better. Text messaging is indeed the more appropriate social medium in search of paid excitement for scumbags, not MY FIGHT CLUB.

Now back to regular programming ...

Grasshopper: When the spirit is in control, the body obeys. Look at your demons (alcohol, drugs, vices). They are formless. Listen to your fears, they are soundless. When this moment occurs, your hands will no longer betray you.

Who is Mary Palmer & why do you seem to treat her with such contempt? Is she the fantasy of one so incapable or someone who traumatized you so :huh:?

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
That's better. Text messaging is indeed the more appropriate social medium in search of paid excitement for scumbags, not MY FIGHT CLUB.

Who is Mary Palmer & why do you seem to treat her with such contempt? Is she the fantasy of one so incapable or someone who traumatized you so :huh:?

ULOL!!! tarantado ka rin pala ano?!? hindi ka lang hunghang, bastos ka pa!!!

gago ka talaga bakla ka!!! may alam ka pang text text. pakingshet!!! gago!!! kung sa iyo talaga ang room na eto sige nga.. idelete mo nga ang post na kinokorekta mo?!?

anak ng tinapa!!! puking-in@ mo!!!

bumalik ka na sa ilalim ng flyover, hinihintay ka na ng mga keberks mong rugby boys!!!

kailangan sa iyo sagasaan na ng truck!!! ano? papalag ka ba sa suntukan pukingin@ mo? ano??? ULOL!!!!

Edited by Leviticus

nyahahahhahahhaha

kunwari pa itong matandang bakla na ito na kunwari di kilala si mariang palad

e yun lang ang nagpapaligaya sayo di ba, yun din ang nagpapaligaya dun sa BF mong basurero

pati sa tatay mong retarded yun din ang nagpapasaya gamit ang mga palad mo

nyahahahahahahahahah

kilalang kilala mo sya bugok

o baka naman ikaw si mariang subo

nyahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Hope the weekend was excellent for all. :thumbsupsmiley: Now, my fan mail ...

ULOL!!! tarantado ka rin pala ano?!? hindi ka lang hunghang, bastos ka pa!!!

gago ka talaga bakla ka!!! may alam ka pang text text. pakingshet!!! gago!!! kung sa iyo talaga ang room na eto sige nga.. idelete mo nga ang post na kinokorekta mo?!?

anak ng tinapa!!! puking-in@ mo!!!

bumalik ka na sa ilalim ng flyover, hinihintay ka na ng mga keberks mong rugby boys!!!

kailangan sa iyo sagasaan na ng truck!!! ano? papalag ka ba sa suntukan pukingin@ mo? ano??? ULOL!!!!

I know the source of your angst. Sorry it took so long to realize I haven't given you a participating role in the Lesson of the Day, very well, you may play "Tinkerbell" & here comes Leviticus in full costume ...

http://www.madebymark.com/madebymark/gay-parade-19.3.jpg

Yipee!!!

Lesson of the Day: Beliefs are such delicate things & yet provide strength & purpose. Observe ...

Peter Banning: I do not believe in fairies.

Tinkerbell: Every time someone says 'I do not believe in fairies', somewhere there's a fairy that falls down dead.

Peter Banning: I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!

[Tinkerbell falls down the stairs of the dollhouse unconscious]

Peter Banning: Oh my God, I think I've killed it.

Don't worry, Levi, since you insist, I believe you're a fairy. :hypocritesmiley:

nyahahahhahahhaha

kunwari pa itong matandang bakla na ito na kunwari di kilala si mariang palad

e yun lang ang nagpapaligaya sayo di ba, yun din ang nagpapaligaya dun sa BF mong basurero

pati sa tatay mong retarded yun din ang nagpapasaya gamit ang mga palad mo

nyahahahahahahahahah

kilalang kilala mo sya bugok

o baka naman ikaw si mariang subo

nyahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Don't feel insecure about your "basurero GF." He's all yours. And who's Mariang Palad & Mariang Subo? Your rivals for his affection?:lol:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Hope the weekend was excellent for all. :thumbsupsmiley: Now, my fan mail ...

I know the source of your angst. Sorry it took so long to realize I haven't given you a participating role in the Lesson of the Day, very well, you may play "Tinkerbell" & here comes Leviticus in full costume ...

http://www.madebymark.com/madebymark/gay-parade-19.3.jpg

Yipee!!!

Lesson of the Day: Beliefs are such delicate things & yet provide strength & purpose. Observe ...

Don't worry, Levi, since you insist, I believe you're a fairy. :hypocritesmiley:

Don't feel insecure about your "basurero GF." He's all yours. And who's Mariang Palad & Mariang Subo? Your rivals for his affection?:lol:

basurero GF tapos "HE"?????

:blink:

paanong naging HE yung GF?

TANGA! :thumbsdownsmiley:

basurero GF tapos "HE"?????

:blink:

paanong naging HE yung GF?

TANGA! :thumbsdownsmiley:

nyahahahahahaha

natawa ako dito

tama ka dyan pare

tanga talaga yan si TNT gaysia

di lang tanga, matandang inutil pa

nyahahahahahahahaha

Lemuel (sounds like a lame version of Samuel), GF? E di tulad mo, gay friend. Natawa tuloy ang GF mo sa yo'ng si Willie Wannabeagirl.

Back to regular programming ...

Tyler Durden: You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Nahalata tuloy si Willie Wannabeagirl.

Edited by TNT Hsia
nyahahahahahaha

natawa ako dito

tama ka dyan pare

tanga talaga yan si TNT gaysia

di lang tanga, matandang inutil pa

nyahahahahahahahaha[/b]

Lemuel (sounds like a lame version of Samuel), GF? E di tulad mo, gay friend. Natawa tuloy ang GF mo sa yo'ng si Willie Wannabeagirl.

Back to regular programming ...

Nahalata tuloy si Willie Wannabeagirl.

tsk tsk tsk

e di umamin ka rin na TANGA ka talagang gurang ka

yan ang napapala ng kaka mariang palad mo bugok

natutuyo na ang kakarampot mong kokote

naalala mo pa ba ang katangahan mong " I Teared"

nyahahahahahahaha

Guest Leviticus

tsk tsk tsk

e di umamin ka rin na TANGA ka talagang gurang ka

yan ang napapala ng kaka mariang palad mo bugok

natutuyo na ang kakarampot mong kokote

naalala mo pa ba ang katangahan mong " I Teared"

nyahahahahahahaha

guys naman.. hindi sya tanga. yan kasi ang turo ng mga retarded parents nya kaya ayan tuloy.. ang perception nya sa mga guys ay "GF" nya. the question now is.. do we give special consideration to a special child? naaah :thumbsdownsmiley: matanda na ang kupal na eto and is trying desperately to improve himself kaya panay ang lesson of the day nya.. mga lessons nya yan para sa kanyang growth and development (pero tabingi naman).

the only people who should be blamed for his state of mind are his parents, who bottlefed him Lactacyd and instead of being breastfed by his mom he was doing BJs on his dad which went straight to his brain kaya utak tamod na ang gago ngayon