The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Aaawww, Wee Willie Girl is hurt by the truth. Is that your reply as well to the "explain before you complain" as well :lol:?

nyahahahahha

palibhasa walang TV sa bundok na kinatitirikan ng bahay mo, gunggong

si willie revillame vs joey de leon yung "explain before you complain'

BOBO, bumili ka ng TV ng makapanood ka , di puro magulang mong retarded ang pinanonood mo habang naglalaway sya

nyahahhahahahahhahahaha

ikaw naman e

explain mo bakit walang pumatol sa bading na tulad mo kaya di ka nakapag asawa?

gurang

nyahahahahhahahaha

Edited by kuya willie

nyahahahahha

palibhasa walang TV sa bundok na kinatitirikan ng bahay mo, gunggong

si willie revillame vs joey de leon yung "explain before you complain'

BOBO, bumili ka ng TV ng makapanood ka , di puro magulang mong retarded ang pinanonood mo habang naglalaway sya

nyahahhahahahahhahahaha

ikaw naman e

explain mo bakit walang pumatol sa bading na tulad mo kaya di ka nakapag asawa?

gurang

nyahahahahhahahaha

How can I get mad at this post? :huh: It's too cruel to even laugh. Judging from the content & style, it's written by either a child or a retard from a squatter family. My sympathies again to your parents & I hope everyone has a happy weekend.

Hoy Bakla bili ka muna ng salawal mo gago!! bwahahahahahaha!!

Gurang na pobreng bading!!! :lol:

How can I get mad at this post? :huh: It's too cruel to even laugh. Judging from the content & style, it's written by either a child or a retard from a squatter family. My sympathies again to your parents & I hope everyone has a happy weekend.
Hoy Bakla bili ka muna ng salawal mo gago!! bwahahahahahaha!!

Gurang na pobreng bading!!! :lol:

Aba, nakisali si Crapgirl. Di makatiis. Mukhang crapgirl = williegirl or they share the same dress. :huh: Di na nahiya. Pupunta ka pa sa room ni IWA para maghanap ng kakampi.

Edited by TNT Hsia

Ulol bading ikaw ang nakakahiya pupunta ka pa sa room ni iwa papansin ka sa kanya gago wala ka nang pag asa! :lol:

D ka papatulan nun gurang na walang salawal!! wahahahahahahah!!!!!

and pls, tama na pag eedit mo nahahalata kabobohan mo sa grammar!! wehehehehe!!

Aba, nakisali si Crapgirl. Di makatiis. Mukhang crapgirl = williegirl or they share the same dress. :huh: Di na nahiya. Pupunta ka pa sa room ni IWA para maghanap ng kakampi.
Ulol bading ikaw ang nakakahiya pupunta ka pa sa room ni iwa papansin ka sa kanya gago wala ka nang pag asa! :lol:

D ka papatulan nun gurang na walang salawal!! wahahahahahahah!!!!!

and pls, tama na pag eedit mo nahahalata kabobohan mo sa grammar!! wehehehehe!!

I know why Crapgirl goes to IWA's room. Di dahil sa me krash siya kay IWA, kasi obvious na krash ni Crapgirl ako. Me pag-asa ka naman talaga sa kanya e. Ayaw na niya kay Manang na maglaba & magplantsa ng damit & maglinis ng kwarto niya kaya panay apply ka ng apply .. na maging Old Maid niya. Pero kung makita niya ang katotohanan na mas palpak & mas malandi ka kay Manang, naku, sipa lang ang aabutin mo sa kanya. :lol:

Payo lang iyan sa isang naawa sa 'yo.

After taking Crapgirl out with th rest of the garbage in my room, here's something for my more cultured & sophisticated visitors ' appreciation ...

TNT Hsia's Lesson of Warriorship for the Day

The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the kingdom's source of prosperity.
Edited by TNT Hsia

Dumbo, express yourself in a clearer way. Your ideas are cluttered and don't make sense. I'll give

you the phone number of an english tutor for beginners. Call him up and re learn the english language before

posting any quotes of Sun Tzu. The man must be seething in his grave knowing that an inferior hare brained

human being with no command of the language (You are the best example of that) posted his quote. :lol:

THE TRUE LESSON OF THE DAY: "Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall."

I know why Crapgirl goes to IWA's room. Di dahil sa me krash siya kay IWA, kasi obvious na krash ni Crapgirl ako. Me pag-asa ka naman talaga sa kanya e. Ayaw na niya kay Manang na maglaba & magplantsa ng damit & maglinis ng kwarto niya kaya panay apply ka ng apply .. na maging Old Maid niya. Pero kung makita niya ang katotohanan na mas palpak & mas malandi ka kay Manang, naku, sipa lang ang aabutin mo sa kanya. :lol:

After taking Crapgirl out with th rest of the garbage in my room, here's something for my more cultured & sophisticated visitors ' appreciation ...

Dumbo, express yourself in a clearer way. Your ideas are cluttered and don't make sense. I'll give

you the phone number of an english tutor for beginners. Call him up and re learn the english language before

posting any quotes of Sun Tzu. The man must be seething in his grave knowing that an inferior hare brained

human being with no command of the language (You are the best example of that) posted his quote. :lol:

THE TRUE LESSON OF THE DAY: "Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall."

Now that's an improvement, Old Maid! Are you recommending that same tutor that just posted for you? :lol: He must have been one of the students of my students. :lol:

Now that I once more cleared today's trash along with Crapgirl, let me post once more for the more the benefit of the more cultivated & refined visitors of my room, as well as the pseudos like the one assisting Crapgirl's bankrupt intellect who quoted Olive Wendell Holmes.

When people speak of great men, they think of men like Napoleon - men of violence. Rarely do they think of peaceful men. But contrast the reception they will receive when they return home from their battles. Napoleon will arrive in pomp and in power, a man who's achieved the very summit of earthly ambition. And yet his dreams will be haunted by the oppressions of war.

... as Crapgirl is haunted by its reflections of an Old Maid while I, TNT Hsia, return home to lay my head on my pillow with the comforting hope that someday, those who feel contempt for him will find their humanity.

nyahahahhahahahaha

ang ibig bang sabihin nyan ay umaasa ka pang makapag asawa gunggong ka

nakakatawa ka naman

sa tanda mong yan, DOM na ang dating mo nyan

tsaka maski siraulo e di papatol sa matandang nakatira pa sa magulang nya

lakas din ng sayad mo TNT gaysia!! wala ng papatol sayo, tumanda kang paurong

mamatay kang mag isa, paano na pag iniwan ka na ng magulang mong retarded

nyahahahahhahahahahhaha

may pa lesson lesson ka pang nalalaman

e yung lesson sa pagaasawa

natutunan mo ba?

nyahahahhahahahahahahahahha

gunggong!!!

nyahahahhahahahaha

ang ibig bang sabihin nyan ay umaasa ka pang makapag asawa gunggong ka

nakakatawa ka naman

sa tanda mong yan, DOM na ang dating mo nyan

tsaka maski siraulo e di papatol sa matandang nakatira pa sa magulang nya

lakas din ng sayad mo TNT gaysia!! wala ng papatol sayo, tumanda kang paurong

mamatay kang mag isa, paano na pag iniwan ka na ng magulang mong retarded

nyahahahahhahahahahhaha

may pa lesson lesson ka pang nalalaman

e yung lesson sa pagaasawa

natutunan mo ba?

nyahahahhahahahahahahahahha

gunggong!!!

Look who's talking? A germ dependent on its parents for continuing succor because his takehome pay isn't enough to pay for company :lol:. Think I'm frustrated for staying single :lol:? :lol: You must be frustrated for being having a wooden dick, Wee Willie Wannabeagirl aka Crapgirl. :lol: Now be a good Old Maid & do your household laundry. :lol:

For the benefit of the more discriminating & sophisticated visitors of my room, the Lsson of Warriorship of the Day ....

To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.

That's why I'm human & they're scum. :lol:

Edited by TNT Hsia

Look who's talking? A germ dependent on its parents for continuing succor because his takehome pay isn't enough to pay for company :lol:. Think I'm frustrated for staying single :lol:? :lol: You must be frustrated for being having a wooden dick, Wee Willie Wannabeagirl aka Crapgirl. :lol: Now be a good Old Maid & do your household laundry. :lol:

For the benefit of the more discriminating & sophisticated visitors of my room, the Lsson of Warriorship of the Day ....

That's why I'm human & they're scum. :lol:

nyahahhahahahahah

palakas loob ka pang balasubas ka

alam kong naghihinagpis ka at namamatay sa inggit sa tuwing nakakakita ka ng mag syota o mag asawa

sinisisi mo ang mga magulang mo kung bakit ka naging saksakan ng panget

at walang nagtiyagang pumatol sa unggoy na katulad mo

malamang ipinaglihi ka sa almuranas kaya ganyan ka kapanget

maski si Vicky Belo eh napamura ng makita yung karakas mo( p#tang$na, di kaya ng operasyon to!)

isa na lang ang solusyon dyan tanda

pakamatay ka na lang !!

nyahahhahahahahahhaa

panget panget panget!!

nyahahahahahhahahaha

Edited by kuya willie
nyahahhahahahahah

palakas loob ka pang balasubas ka

alam kong naghihinagpis ka at namamatay sa inggit sa tuwing nakakakita ka ng mag syota o mag asawa

sinisisi mo ang mga magulang mo kung bakit ka naging saksakan ng panget

at walang nagtiyagang pumatol sa unggoy na katulad mo

malamang ipinaglihi ka sa almuranas kaya ganyan ka kapanget

maski si Vicky Belo eh napamura ng makita yung karakas mo( p#tang$na, di kaya ng operasyon to!)

isa na lang ang solusyon dyan tanda

pakamatay ka na lang !!

nyahahhahahahahahhaa

panget panget panget!!

nyahahahahahhahahaha

:huh: Was Wee Willie Wannabeagirl (WWW) talking about me? It sounded like a soliloquy.

Here's a better one, again for my more discriminating, sophisicated & cultured visitors.

To be, or not to be--that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles

And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--

No more--and by a sleep to say we end

The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--

To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause. There's the respect

That makes calamity of so long life.

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,

Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely

The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office, and the spurns

That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,

When he himself might his quietus make

With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,

But that the dread of something after death,

The undiscovered country, from whose bourn

No traveller returns, puzzles the will,

And makes us rather bear those ills we have

Than fly to others that we know not of?

Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,

And thus the native hue of resolution

Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,

And enterprise of great pitch and moment

With this regard their currents turn awry

And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,

The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons

Be all my sins remembered.

To the scum who feel only contempt to the Owner of this Room: Don't bother reading. You'll never get it in your lifetime. :lol:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus

KAMUSTA NA ANG MGA ASTIG DITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

nabuhay pala ang tuta ng FC. hahaha.. akala ko lumipat ka lang sa politics section dahil natakot ka dito sa FC. oist doggie palibhasa hindi ako bumibisita ng FC kaya naglakas loob kang mag-squatter dito.

as they say, "while the cat is away the retarded doggie will play"

KAMUSTA NA ANG MGA ASTIG DITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

nabuhay pala ang tuta ng FC. hahaha.. akala ko lumipat ka lang sa politics section dahil natakot ka dito sa FC. oist doggie palibhasa hindi ako bumibisita ng FC kaya naglakas loob kang mag-squatter dito.

musta na tol,tagal mong di tumambay dito ha

tama ka dyan, nagbalik uli yung aso mong retarded at kumakahol kahol uli ngunit alam naman natin na bahag ang buntot nyan at di makalaban

kaya puro satsat at katangahan lang ang pino post

nyahahhahahahahha

hoy kelan ka manlilibre sa "happy"

nyahahahhahahahhahahaha

While the Fight Club Owner was away, indeed the paramecia who think they are doggies did play! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now before my Fight Club deteriorates into a playpen for microbes ..

Master Kahn: The cobweb is made of silken thread so fine that a puff of breath destroys it. Yet, to the spider it is a secure haven.

Grasshopper: Still to me only a cobweb.

Master Kahn: (Blows a cobweb): When the wind blows, a feather dances in its wake.

Grasshopper: But the feather, much weaker than the wind, can do no other.

Master Kahn: Is this the way of man?

Grasshopper:There are strong and weak.

Master Kahn: You do not see. Which is stronger, these boards, or your arm?

Grasshopper: The boards.

Master Kahn: Strike the boards, using your arm as a weapon (boards break). Yet the boards resisting do not endure.

Grasshopper: Can the weaker be the stronger?

Master Kahn: See the way of life as a stream. A man floats, and his way is smooth. The same man turning to fight upstream, exhausts himself. To be one with the universe, each must find his true path, and follow it

So welcome back to my Fight Club to choose your roles as welcome guest or welcome scum.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
While the Fight Club Owner was away, indeed the paramecia who think they are doggies did play! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now before my Fight Club deteriorates into a playpen for microbes ..

So welcome back to my Fight Club to choose your roles as welcome guest or welcome scum.

err.. you do realize that you are incriminating yourself with your post above? I said:

you are repeating history, therefore you are retarded because you do not learn from past experiences. all the knowledge you have are from pirated badly subtitled DVDs.

I did not mention any names or usernames in my post but still you confirmed (yes, YOU IDIOT) that you (yes, YOU @ssh0l3!!!) ARE the dog of this thread. HULI KA TUKMOL!!! hahahaha!!! you really like being the doggie mascot of this thread!!! bwahahahaha!!! eh ni hindi ako nag-quote ng kahit anong post ikaw naman ang numero unong TINAMAAN and NAGREACT that you (yes, YOU J3RKWAD) ARE the doggie of FC. huli ka nanaman sa bitag!!! YARI KA!!!

and thank you for referring to ME as the Fight Club Owner, since I WAS AWAY and you (yes, YOU F@GGOT) are the doggie who thought it was safe to come out and play.

with all sincerity I just like to say to you (yes, YOU RAVING HOMO BASKET CASE).. ULOL!!!

Will somebody be kind enough to call a vet? A paramecium having like a rabid puppy dog just wandered into my FIGHT CLUB, suffering from lack of attention.

Now, to return to regular programming, something for my visitors of more sophisticated & discriminating taste

To look into darkness is clarity. You must use the source of your own inner light to illuminate what cannot be seen

Hear ye ... hear ye ... hear ye ... I TNT Hsia, owner of the FIGHT CLUB, welcome scum as well. Have no fear, my more cultured, gentle & sophisticated visitors, if they attack you; let them simply remind you of what we are not.

Edited by TNT Hsia
err.. you do realize that you are incriminating yourself with your post above? I said:

you are repeating history, therefore you are retarded because you do not learn from past experiences. all the knowledge you have are from pirated badly subtitled DVDs.

I did not mention any names or usernames in my post but still you confirmed (yes, YOU IDIOT) that you (yes, YOU @ssh0l3!!!) ARE the dog of this thread. HULI KA TUKMOL!!! hahahaha!!! you really like being the doggie mascot of this thread!!! bwahahahaha!!! eh ni hindi ako nag-quote ng kahit anong post ikaw naman ang numero unong TINAMAAN and NAGREACT that you (yes, YOU J3RKWAD) ARE the doggie of FC. huli ka nanaman sa bitag!!! YARI KA!!!

and thank you for referring to ME as the Fight Club Owner, since I WAS AWAY and you (yes, YOU F@GGOT) are the doggie who thought it was safe to come out and play.

with all sincerity I just like to say to you (yes, YOU RAVING HOMO BASKET CASE).. ULOL!!!

natawa ako dito

tama ka dyan pareng leviticus, tinamaan mo nga yung matandang bading na si TNT

inamin nya na sya nga ang aso ng FC, ang ginagago at pinaglalaruan dito

at nag react pa yung tukmol

nyahahahahahahaha

Will somebody be kind enough to call a vet? A paramecium having like a rabid puppy dog just wandered into my FIGHT CLUB, suffering from lack of attention.

Now, to return to regular programming, something for my visitors of more sophisticated & discriminating taste

Hear ye ... hear ye ... hear ye ... I TNT Hsia, owner of the FIGHT CLUB, welcome scum as well. Have no fear, my more cultured, gentle & sophisticated visitors, if they attack you; let them simply remind you of what we are not.

hear ye hear ye mo tatay mong baliw

Owner pala ha, e sa tanda mong yan di ka nga maka Own ng asawa o GF eh sa sobrang panget mo

nyahahahahahahhahahahaha

LOSER ka talaga!!!!!

may kagaguhang culture at gentle ka pang nalalaman

bakit di mo kaya i culture yung mukha mong panget na pinagtampuhan ng tadhana

ipa culture mo kay Dr. Shirota tutal mukha ka naman panis na lactobaccili eh

nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Guest Leviticus

^^hehe.. ang sarap tumawa while I was composing it, and of course it was my pleasure typing every single word of it. nyahahaha!!! daig ang orgasm knowing that the retarded fool is now squirming in his seat, bigla siyang nagkaroon ng anal discharge instead of incontinent urine SA SOBRANG TAKOT.

ironic that the very people who proclaim culture and honor are the first to break it. may term for those kinds of people: NAZI.

In & out of MY FIGHT CLUB, there is a name for people who covet others for that which they do not have ... ENVY.

In & out of MY FIGHT CLUB, there is a name for those with no culture & honor to proclaim & thus feel contempt for & the need to destroy others such as myself who do proclaim culture & honor ... SCUM.

For my visitors of distinguished & discriminating taste & faced by such elements, I honor with my ...

Mentor: You are firmly rooted in the Tao. All the forces of the earth may pull at you, but you will remain at rest.

Protege: This is a tug-of-war. How can you win if you don’t try?

Master: In war, as in life, there is a wrong way and a right way to compete. Avoid danger and greed. Embrace concentration and awareness. And when it becomes inevitable - let go...

& watch as their friends diminish in number until they are left with nothing but the alternicks that provide them false security.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus

Never mind the Wannabe's lesson for the day. eto pangtapat ko:

IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY - Usually said ironically when someone tries to gain attention by copying someone else's original ideas. Coined by Charles Caleb Colton in 1820 in his 'Lacon.' First attested in the United States in 'Malice' (1940) by E. Cameron. The adage is found in varying forms.

-From "Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings" by Gregory Y. Titelman (Random House, New York, 1996).

Oha! nagiging educational rin ang paglambast ko sa hinayupak na gayagaya na yan! bwahahahaha!!!

take note green ang gamit ko na color para sa text kasi for sure the @SSHOL3 is turning green with envy!!! gayahin ba ang style ko.

hoy g@go!!! palibhasa effective ang style ko kaya ginagaya mo ako!!! nyahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Never mind the Wannabe's lesson for the day. eto pangtapat ko:

IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY - Usually said ironically when someone tries to gain attention by copying someone else's original ideas. Coined by Charles Caleb Colton in 1820 in his 'Lacon.' First attested in the United States in 'Malice' (1940) by E. Cameron. The adage is found in varying forms.

-From "Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings" by Gregory Y. Titelman (Random House, New York, 1996).

Oha! nagiging educational rin ang paglambast ko sa hinayupak na gayagaya na yan! bwahahahaha!!!

take note green ang gamit ko na color para sa text kasi for sure the @SSHOL3 is turning green with envy!!! gayahin ba ang style ko.

hoy g@go!!! palibhasa effective ang style ko kaya ginagaya mo ako!!! nyahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I can't resist but acknowledge in gratitude this honor of emulation & reward the painstaking hours of consulting with the colony of scum off-line. Please continue.

As for the scum that complained of a pain in the belly because of what its partner is doing to him, a bt of advice & warning. Unnatural acts like felacio & sodomy between the same gender do have such unnatural effects.

This time, that lesson for the day is for the scum who malinger & suffer from lack of my attention in my FIGHT CLUB.

Guest Leviticus
I can't resist but acknowledge in gratitude this honor of emulation & reward the painstaking hours of consulting with the colony of scum off-line. Please continue.

As for the scum that complained of a pain in the belly because of what its partner is doing to him, a bt of advice & warning. Unnatural acts like felacio & sodomy between the same gender do have such unnatural effects.

This time, that lesson for the day is for the scum who malinger & suffer from lack of my attention in my FIGHT CLUB.

there you go again, talking with your multiple personalities. hello.. sino kausap mo? bwahaha!!!

you sorry excuse for a demented individual who is incontinent of his bowel movements. ULOL!!!

magpacheckup ka nga. yang Alzheimer mo ay naeexacerbate! oppss.. sorry. masyado atang malalim para sa iyo ang mga terms na yan; palibhasa the only "bate" you know involves mary palmer