• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

New York Knickerbockers

• 2 weeks later...

It is not up to the Knicks where they want to trade Anthony simply because Anthony has a "no-trade" clause. He decides where he wants to go and he wants to go to Houston.

Actually, reports indicated before that he did not say that the preferred destination is the Rockets only... He also said that he is also willing to waive his clause with the Cavs...

Yes, he said that a week or so ago but it is Houston he wants to go to now. I don't blame him. Cleveland is imploding and Houston is a titillating proposition for Anthony since he will be teaming up with two other superstars which takes the load off him. It would make sense if Anthony was traded for Love but if Anthony gets traded for Irving, then Love will have come off the bench and you don't let a $20MM player come off the bench. Unless Love plays center and he would be overmatched because he is not 6'10. James is taller than him. Love is 6'7 at the most.

Let's just see what happens... This offseason is so crazy that a lot is going on and kind come of as shocking, surprising or weird... There are a lot of angles of trade scenarios that are being worked on right now... The most suprising to happen is he stays with the Knicks as the season starts...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This team took the biggest L this free agency

After trading franchise player Kristaps Porzingis they were really hoping to get KD and Kyrie instead they ended up with Julius Randle.. I feel sorry for Knicks fans... Not only they did missed out on KD and Kyrie, both players ended up in Brooklyn who are also in New York. Double whammy.

After trading franchise player Kristaps Porzingis they were really hoping to get KD and Kyrie instead they ended up with Julius Randle.. I feel sorry for Knicks fans... Not only they did missed out on KD and Kyrie, both players ended up in Brooklyn who are also in New York. Double whammy.

Dolan was stupid enough not to offer a max contract to KD, while they are the same team that offered 60 mil to Eddy Curry

They cleared cap space by trading KP but didn't offer anybody a max contract

Dolan was stupid enough not to offer a max contract to KD, while they are the same team that offered 60 mil to Eddy Curry

They cleared cap space by trading KP but didn't offer anybody a max contract

well ang rumor talaga they didn't even had a chance to offer max because KD never took them seriously. KD even took a pay cut so BKN can sign Kyrie and Jordan.

I guess this means the Knicks will be the laughing stock of the East for, at least, another year.

maybe for 2 or 3 more years. There's no "big" free agent (excluding AD since he's probably going to sign with lakers) next year and I doubt if they can pull of a blockbuster trade.

well ang rumor talaga they didn't even had a chance to offer max because KD never took them seriously. KD even took a pay cut so BKN can sign Kyrie and Jordan.

They were also saying Dolan refused to offer a max contract to KD because of his injury, also DeAndre had experience on what the Knicks management was like during his short stay there that's why he persuaded Kyrie and KD not to go there