What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

Guest simply_tinA

if matino un ex ko eto naaalala ko --- panu ko xa inalagaan, panu kami naging masaya and baket kami naghiwalay huh.gif

if babaero,tamad,sinungaling un ex ko eto naaalala ko after break up ---- ba't ko xa pinatulan, panu ko xa pinagtyagaan at higit sa lahat pano ako napunta sa kanya! laugh.gif

Edited by simply_tinA

1. When he called to sing me a song while he was playing the guitar, "Before I let u go"...and all his friends called me to ask why we broke up...and it lasted for months kasi they thought I was the right girl for him. It was scary hahaha but I was polite enough to keep personal matters between us. echos! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I remember songs at the time of certain events. For example, my first sexual experience was marked with an April Boy Regino song playing in the airwaves. Breakups tend to also remind me of certain songs that are popular.

Actually, it doesn't have to be popular but it had to have been playing before or after the event - like when I heard it on my way to an ex's place, and then she breaks up with me afterwards. Hehehe...