What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

I remember how she laughed.

Whenever I'd see something that catches my attention, I'd think "she would like this"

I'd remember the four years I served her...

Yun pala tiniis lang nya yun dahil ayaw nya pala sa catholic. At nung kumikita na sya mg salary e obsolete nako. #userfriendly =)

when break-up sex, became make-up sex - never do that, ever!

problems initially disappeared, because sex got better, when we got back to zero. but the underlying reasons why we were breaking apart were never resolved, and when it returned, it came back with a vengeance! so instead of parting as friends, i stayed in the relationship much longer than i should have, and over an extended period of time, just fighting like cats and dogs: without bringing to the surface, the issues we had with one another, i ended up hating even the sight of her, that i just had to call it quits for good.

IMHO it's better to have reversed the process i wen't through:
air out the problems / grievances with each other and find a solution you can both be willing to work on/with..., then kiss, and make-up (sex).
however when you've tried everything... and all else has failed, break-up (sex). so that when it's over, it's over (and friendship may even be an option).

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...