What Words Can Hurt You?

'Ayoko na makipagtalo sayo, kung may problem ka saken, maghiwalay na lng tayo. Text mo na lang saken. Pagod nko makipag argue sayo. Dont know wats your problem!'

..he is over reacting.. i dnt know why?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Parang movie. Hehehe..

Actually, it reminds me of petty fights I had when I was younger. I kinda miss it na nga. Kasi napaka natural. You could over react anytime. You could fight anywhere you want. You could say things not minding what other people might say. You could be as careless and tactless as you want to be…..bata pa naman kasi.

When you get older, you try to be professional. Watch your every move. Analyze the possible consequences. Mindful of what others would say. Di na puwedeng mag-away kung saan saan.

Mas gusto ko yang mga ganyang petty fights….

So, my advise….keep it up…hahahaha….and stay young as long as puwede. j/k!

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Parang movie. Hehehe..

Actually, it reminds me of petty fights I had when I was younger. I kinda miss it na nga. Kasi napaka natural. You could over react anytime. You could fight anywhere you want. You could say things not minding what other people might say. You could be as careless and tactless as you want to be…..bata pa naman kasi.

When you get older, you try to be professional. Watch your every move. Analyze the possible consequences. Mindful of what others would say. Di na puwedeng mag-away kung saan saan.

Mas gusto ko yang mga ganyang petty fights….

So, my advise….keep it up…hahahaha….and stay young as long as puwede. j/k!

:thumbsupsmiley:  :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehe.. nkipaghiwalay nga ko sa knya after nya sabihin yan e.. ako pa tatakutin nya eh matagal nkong takot hehehe.. pero sakit tlga nun! tagos sa puso :( pero ayun sya din nman ang nakipagbati.. hehehe.. :)

any word can hurt if it means something painful to you. for me, it hurts everytime i talk to this person knowing at the back of my mind that she's fooling me....making me look stupid.

why cant we experience love without getting hurt....sh*t!!!

:)

but you still talked to that person.. even though you know that shes only fooling you, that makes you look more stupid.. i guess.. hehe i have red a comment in an article talking about stupidity.. and it goes somethin like this..

- "Tell me im stupid, but Love is all stupidity to me".. hehe d2 ko ata sa mtc nakuha yan.. kinopya ko lng.. :)

I was working as a Chef here in Canada trying to earn as much as a I can for us. The plans was I will work here and get my permanent residency then marry her so we can start a family. I call every other day without a miss then one time she sounded so cold. I ask her what is the matter and with a hesitant voice she said "I met this guy......." . Thats all I can remember because pain was just to much.

but you still talked to that person.. even though you know that shes only fooling you, that makes you look more stupid.. i guess.. hehe i have red a comment in an article talking about stupidity.. and it goes somethin like this..

- "Tell me im stupid, but Love is all stupidity to me".. hehe d2 ko ata sa mtc nakuha yan.. kinopya ko lng..  :)

Hahaha.... you got me there tanya. I remember saying those exact words in one of the threads. And I still mean it. I'm not sure though if I should be glad that what I'm saying here is happening to me.

If falling in love would make me look stupid, my heart would choose to be stupid for life.....cos it's all worth it. But there's no telling how much my mind could bear.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I was working as a Chef here in Canada trying to earn as much as a I can for us. The plans was I will work here and get my permanent residency then marry her so we can start a family. I call every other day without a miss then one time she sounded so cold. I ask her what is the matter and with a hesitant voice she said "I met this guy......." . Thats all I can remember because pain was just to much.

aw! that really hurts!... :( ramdam ko hanggang d2 ah..

Hahaha.... you got me there tanya. I remember saying those exact words in one of the threads. And I still mean it. I'm not sure though if I should be glad that what I'm saying here is happening to me.

If falling in love would make me look stupid, my heart would choose to be stupid for life.....cos it's all worth it. But there's no telling how much my mind could bear.

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

yeah.. i understand same here... hehehe.. kaya nga kinopya ko sya.. hehehe.. i guess were in the same situation... hehehe..

I feel sorry for the girl more than I feel sorry for you. She didn’t know what she missed. As for you….good thing she broke up with you right away before she could make more damages. You deserve someone better.

Cheer up!

until now? i thought you left him na. you mean it's not over yet?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

hehehe gulo ba? yung ibang post ko sa ibang treads mga past and present yung mga yun.. mga ups and downs b4.. hehehe.. pero i really love him so much.. he's still not letting go of me pa e, kaya im not letting go of him p rin, ganun nman dba kse mahal mo... khit na nasasaktan ka at nalulungkot.. go p rin.. parang ikaw din dba... :)

hehehe gulo ba? yung ibang post ko sa ibang treads mga past and present yung mga yun.. mga ups and downs b4.. hehehe.. pero i really love him so much.. he's still not letting go of me pa e, kaya im not letting go of him p rin, ganun nman dba kse mahal mo... khit na nasasaktan ka at nalulungkot.. go p rin.. parang ikaw din dba...  :)

ako? tanga siguro tawag sakin. :) hindi ko pa nahahanap yung taong magpapakatanga para sakin. yun ang bagay siguro sakin. :)

Guest Camerie

I had a 6-years relationship. My bf split up with me and I didn't know the exact reason. I just found out he had a new gf which he barely knows (they just knew each other for 1 month only). He told me that he loved the girl more than he loves me (like telling me he's trashing away the 6 years relationship and love for the 1 month affair they had). :( :cry:

Guest Camerie
the feeling of love fades. i said it before in one of the threads...."there's such a thing as falling out of love." it hurts when someone tells you that the love is gone. it hurts even more to know that the love is given to someone else.

...ouch...!

It's painful if your partner falls out of love and leaves you for another one... What's more painful if they lie and they make you believe that they still love you when in reality they love someone else... I would rather hear the painful truth than looking stupid thinking of something that isn't true...

:(

post-81237-1132536782.jpg

It's painful if your partner falls out of love and leaves you for another one... What's more painful if they lie and they make you believe that they still love you when in reality they love someone else... I would rather hear the painful truth than looking stupid thinking of something that isn't true...

:(

I agree...

It would be more painful to realize that not only does she not love you....but she's keeping you for convenience sake....saying words that you want to hear. Making you believe that she's in love with you.

When you come to that realization, it hurts to hear the words "i love you!" Makes you wanna cry...

Guest Camerie
I agree...

It would be more painful to realize that not only does she not love you....but she's keeping you for convenience sake....saying words that you want to hear. Making you believe that she's in love with you.

When you come to that realization, it hurts to hear the words "i love you!" Makes you wanna cry...

I can relate... I had a bf that when he left me for a girl and I wanted to leave them alone... He asked me to stay because he said that even if he loved the girl more, I was more important which is really ironic... In a way he was keeping me as a reserve in case it didn't work out between him and the girl... So sad...

:cry:

post-81237-1132568942.jpg

I can relate... I had a bf that when he left me for a girl and I wanted to leave them alone... He asked me to stay because he said that even if he loved the girl more, I was more important which is really ironic... In a way he was keeping me as a reserve in case it didn't work out between him and the girl... So sad...

:cry:

....i dont know what im gonna do if im being kept as a reserve. wala namang ganyanan...

Hirap namang magmahal....

• 1 month later...