Writings of the Heart

Plain and simple.

I honestly love you.

I love how interesting you are.

I love how you are able to keep my attention on you.

I love how you understand all the quirkiness of me.

And I love to be where you are.

And I will go wherever you are. I will be wherever you are. I will not let you be oceans apart from me. I won't let any BS LDR thing between us.

Because everytime I think that if today is the last day of my life, all I want is to make sure that I sit next to you.

A hemp enlightened Rastafarian who goes by the name Bob Marley once said...

"You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and

in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible."

It's true that there are no guarantees in life and in love but in the same token there is also no limit or boundaries to the potential of happiness.

Before you could float or sink, you have to get wet first. Jump right in, the water is just fine. :)

I miss you. Not just the idea of you nor the idea of having a partner. Not just the concept of spending a life with someone. I miss you. The very specific of you. Your personal way of carrying a conversation with me, how you stimulate my brain, how you seem to know the rights words to me. It is all about ur personal touch.

I think for the first time in my life, I fell in love with someone for who he is. And not just being in love with the idea of having someone.

Too bad I messed up.

Yung feeling na walang label .. very hard .. gusto ko sya awayin pero wala kong rights .. mag 7 mos na kaming nagddate, sweet kapag kami lang, fvbu, pero d ko alam kung ano g meron samin .. walang I love you, parang kami pero parang hindi .. nahihiya ako magtanong sakanya kung ano ba talaga kami? Haiisssttt ..

plsss dont judge .. :)

Picasso lived till 91, Bob Marley till 36, and John Keats till 25. If anything these three great artists proved is that life, is not a measure of years but of how full and well it was lived.

That theirs is so big and powerful that it transcends even their deaths and kept on touching and influencing and inspiring the living to fight a good fight, to live and love fiercely.

To live my life for whom I love so dearly, that is my desire and strive to accomplish.

Edited by Unwritten