• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

"You know that romantic notion that all the garbage and the pain is really healing and beautiful and sort of poetic? It’s not. It’s just garbage and it’s pain. You know what’s better? Love. The day that you start thinking that love is overrated is the day that you’re wrong. The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief is not having it."

- Haley James Scott (One Tree Hill, S05E18 - What comes after the blues)

To you,

In our brief periods of laughter and sadness, smiles and tears,

My whole world revolves around you.

And yet

You may never really get to realize

Your impact in my life.

The feeling of loneliness

The minute you leave my side

The sensation that remains

After we make love.

The strength of your words

That leave your tongue or your phone.

You are my world.

And I am just a tiny fragment

In yours.

you look like her, but you're not the one I loved the most

you look like her, but you're not the one who took a large piece of my essence

you look like her, but you're not the one who was there for the past months of her existence

she's already dead...

so I will mourn her lost for the rest of my subsistence

She's already out of one's misery...

I need to wake up from my slumber and accept the acrid verity

she already passed away...

and there's no need to look for her anywhere but on the grave

she's already breathless...

the worst nightmare I've ever known for my quintessence

and to you great doppleganger

I hope not to be tricked again by my own hanker

I need to throw you away in the same way you thrashed my face

and to you great doppleganger

within your face is the memory of what used to be, thereto is the poison of reality

Where holes are filled with hopes and memories, a story where past and present realities are fighting

undermining who I thought was I and who was mine...

you look like her, and she's already dead

but to repose her memoir is another enigma in my head and embodiment...

"I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe love conquers all. And that doesn’t mean there’s not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back it just makes everything so much easier."

- Haley James Scott (One Tree Hill, S06E23 - Forever and Almost Always)

You only allow me to feel your morning light
Why can't you let me see what's behind the shadows?
Why do you turn on all the lights?
I'm here the way you want me to be
Happy, and merry, for the world to see
This blindness will continue to spot
Unless you wake up first and remove the dot
You gave me the thirst, you once knew
You can't touch or loosen the knots
Together we will daydream our way to the top
I make your nerve system come alive,
We run into the wind and listen
Edited by Mister Aries

Dear YOU,

After all these years, I still think about you every now and then. I still have that question in my head "What if" and I am sure you know what I mean.

I just want to see you again perhaps just to answer some questions of my heart though my mind knows the answer, still i want to hear it from you.

Hope one day, our paths will cros again and finally I can let go of you with all my mind, heart and soul so I can love again 100% like i used to love YOU.

ME

"That’s where it gets you. Thinking you had a choice. Love finds you, Son, you don’t find love. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, what’s written in the stars. A lot to do with the simple fact most women are smarter than we are. And wily. Your sorry butt never had a chance."

- Gus (One Tree Hill, S06E01 - Touch Me I'm Going To Scream)

di lahat ng bagay pwedeng mangyare lalo na kung sadyang wala ka pang kasiguraduhan sa bawat tao o bagay o pangyayare sa buhay mo .. masakit peru kailangan mong tanggapin na hindi lang ikaw pwedeng maging tao sa mundo .. kung sa mga posibilidad na pwedeng mangyare sayu .. 1% lang ang pwede mong panghawakan o asahan na baka swertehin ka at pagbigyan ka ng tadhana na mapagbigyan ka sa bawat hiling mo sa buhay mo .. don't expect too much or else you will get hurt too much in the end .. ilagay mo nalang sa utak mo na kayanin mu nalang lahat atleast sigurado ka sa sarili mong kakayahan .

Edited by baby.Erica

What did I see in you, that made me this way? Was it the little thoughtful things you did? Was it the acts of random kindness that I have seen you do? Is it the sweet sweet tone of your voice?

Are you some form or torment to my indomitable spirit? Wherein, life shows me that even when I'm down, I can still get lower? That, in my most lowest point, I see an angel only realize that the angel was not meant to save me, only to show me that others have angels, and I only have these envious eyes that lets me see what others have that can never be mine?

Will you fault me, for wanting to spend more time with you. Borrowed, yes, I will take what I can get, so long as it is from you...