1. 1. What Is Your Internet Access?

• Internet Prepaid Card
    • Office
    • Computer Rentals
    • your Own PC at home

• 1 month later...

PT&T leased line sa bahay 6 mbps.

Sa office fractional DS-3, 12 megabytes/second also PT&T

PT&T might sound like a jologs provider for most people but their availability record is very good. When an earthquake hit Taiwan this year, all the major providers had problems except for PT&T because they route through other countries and use submarine cable.

I think he is using the callback feature.

Useful for Teletipid and Telesulit users :lol:

That was not my point hijo. I was asking if your use of company resources, in this case, one landline, server resources and the internet access--irrespective of whether they are being used by the company or not, is authorized. If it is not, that can be considered theft and land you in trouble when it is discovered--if your boss is as hard nosed as I am.

I had to let one really good employee go just recently for the same offense. I was mad not because he was using the bandwidth but because he did not ask permission.

@boomouse

What I meant in my post.

Not only that he tied up one phoneline for this act this also include the workstation.

He might be also using the loopback feature of windows.

If he/she connects through his office computer via a dial-up connection it will automatically disconnect and return call to the PC-unit the person is using.

The office line then is also charge.

Alam ko po na it is considered an offense once you commit such acts.

You must ask permission first from your boss or your superiors before you do one.

Pag di sila pumayag di dapat gawin. But if you insist on doing it this are grounds for immediate termination.

:)

• 1 month later...