Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

Land bank - frequent offline ang atm and if their system is down you cant use your atm to other banks as well. Worse it captures cards for no reason!

HSBC - all deposit or withdrawals are to be made via machine. Over the counter transactions will set you back for 100 pesos per transaction. The bank certificate will cost you 500 pesos and 5 working days before release when bpi can do it within the day for 100 pesos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

basura yang BDO, we find ways "to deny clients"... kaya ang masarap gawin sa bdo ay lagi mu lang ipadeposito ng cash sa bangko nila para gawin sila taga bilang ng pera pero huwag magplace ng investment, time deposits or loans sa kanila haha mapapagod lang sila sa kakabilang ng cash tapos cheke gamitin pang lipat sa ibang banks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Of the many banks I've dealt with, UnionBank is the one I had worst experience with in terms of Customer Service. I do not mean just long queue lines (most banks have them), but when you really needed them to do something for you, it took months of frequent follow ups.

Citibank and HSBC are good at Customer Service, but they do charge a premium.

Most bank branches give VIP service to their big-ticket depositors. So if you're not such, then befriending the officers of the branch gets you a lot of good. Of course, YMMV applies din.

• 4 weeks later...

metrobank(well all of the banks a tually).... how about this.. i had a significant amount of money with them.. but they would not give me a credit card since i did not have an itr yet (just got back from overseas)... despite giving all of the requirements to prove that i have a job and will be able to pay any charges to the card

• 3 weeks later...

BPI and BDO really lousy banks. The lines are so long yet only 2 counters are open. Bank staffs are unfriendly. A simple and single transaction can take 2 hours of senseless wait. They want your money but cant provide the service and respect.

landbank do the same thing...single transaction can take more than 2 hours or more..1p.m andun na ako just to deposit lang..almost 4p.m na ako nakapagdeposit..nung natapos na ako puno pa rin sa dami ng susunod pa...worst sa dami ng transaction at pinaghalo-halong transaction eh 2 lang teller nila...pag may kakilala yung teller,chickahan pa..honestly mas mabait pa mga security nila kaysa sa mga teller nila..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

...that's because Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) imposed so many rules through circulars and other orders like the ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING ACT (AMLA) legislation having a very damaging impact on how banks are doing business; add to that the BASEL international agreements; the new international accounting standards, plus the growing threats of TERRORISM (to curb terrorism effectively, is to cut the money trail)....

metrobank(well all of the banks a tually).... how about this.. i had a significant amount of money with them.. but they would not give me a credit card since i did not have an itr yet (just got back from overseas)... despite giving all of the requirements to prove that i have a job and will be able to pay any charges to the card

Same experience w/ Metrobank.

Also, palaging offline mga ATM machines nila.

Have to drive to several locations just to make a withdrawal.

Happened several times already this year.

So inconvenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bpi takes the cake for me on this one...akala ko dati depende lang sa branch and teller pero sa experience ko, halos lahat ng branches sa area namin (atleast 4) ang bagal ng customer service nila regardless kung anong transaction pa ang ginagawa ng staff nila. Meron ngang queue machine pero ambagal naman kumilos nung nasa tellering so wala din, antagal din bago magtawag ng number.

Para sa kin mas ok ang BDO and PNB kasi mabilis kumilos ang staff nila. Sa BDO pag madami tao naka activate ang ibang staff nila to do teller service kahit yung mga nasa sideline, sa PNB naman kahit iilan lang ang teller mabilis naman mag process.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...