• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best Place to Drink (Merged threads)

• 3 weeks later...

was coming home from the airport one time with my dad, he took a short cut & we winded up in oroqieta street in manila... as we passed by, i happened to spot a bar, a nice looking one, which was unusual for its location & it was built in one of those old houses... any information on the name, type of crowd, reviews about this place?

Edited by resident_big_evil

was coming home from the airport one time with my dad, he took a short cut & we winded up in oroqieta street in manila... as we passed by, i happened to spot a bar, a nice looking one, which was unusual for its location & it was built in one of those old houses... any information on the name, type of crowd, reviews about this place?

[/quot

PANULUKAN and in front this is POLITIKO, at Oroqueta cor Quiricada Sts., sta. Cruz. Manila

• 4 weeks later...

ok din sa yuhooo... sa taas nila.. maybe we can hang out there together sometime ? what you think ? :)

sige, join ka sa amin one of these days... usually friday or sat. we are at the area :)

pm me if you want to join us, welcome ka po :)

try Central (makati or boni branch), nice and CHEAP drinks! got addicted to "BADTRIP"... lets drink! cheers!

where exactly in makati?

hangover sa homedepot :)

i think they will have another one in reposo soon, across PLDT Ventus and LRI Building :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

May nakakaalam ba nung name ng bar sa HK Sun Plaza (Libertad / Roxas Blvd) which is to the left of Skyline Spa (if you are spacing the spa)? Maraming cute sa mga nagse-serve at medyo sexy yung outfit. Reasonable naman yung price ng food and drinks. Been here, nakalimutan ko lang name nung place.

• 2 weeks later...