• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

sir, any seminars down south? like alabang, laguna etc? tnx

sir si Master Jay Tablante nag woworkshop yun.. kaso basic lang.. basic lighting & etc. 3k yung price before.. every summer yta meron workshop nun.. sa The Fort.. idk if sa Magnet cafe..

try nyo sa forum ng Digital Photgrapher Philippines or sa I-mag photography

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One misconception I always see/hear is when beginners think that a much expensive camera will make them learn faster which is absolutely wrong. You can have a D40, a 400D or even a film camera and still get good shots and learn. I know someone who wanted to learn - he bought an expensive camera and got impatient.....He sold the camera after a few months.

Lesson, wag mag madali :D

One misconception I always see/hear is when beginners think that a much expensive camera will make them learn faster which is absolutely wrong. You can have a D40, a 400D or even a film camera and still get good shots and learn. I know someone who wanted to learn - he bought an expensive camera and got impatient.....He sold the camera after a few months.

Lesson, wag mag madali :D

amen! i'm using a d40 right now. I would rather start with a film based camera but a dslr is more practical.

learning from pros, with other photographers and practice helps. read, look at pictures made by others and practice. always bring your camera with you so you don't miss a chance to shoot and practice...

reading, looking at pictures, listening to other enthusiasts and taking lots of pictures would make you get better.

totoong nasa indian ang photography, wala sa pana. although i would also have to admit, there would be shots difficult or clost to impossible to make without the proper equipment.

cheers!