• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

mga bos may nagbebenta ng Canon Digital SLR Rebel XTI 10.1

eto yung kasama nya:

(1)Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTI SLR Camera

(2)Full Battery grip w/ vertical controls

(3)Extra Battery w/charger

(4)Canon Zoom Lens EF28-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS

(5)Tamron Zoom Lens AF17-50mm f2.8 Di-II LD Aspherical w/hood

(6)Quantaray Zoom Lens AF 70-300mm f4-5.6D w/hood

(7)Canon Speedlite 430EX External Flash(new)

(8)8 Rechargeable batteries w/charger

(9)Ultraviolet Lens Filter 72mm

(10)Ultraviolet Lens Filter 67mm

(11)Circular Polarized Lens Filter 72mm

(12)Circular Polarized Lens Filter 67mm

(13)2GB Compact Flash

(14)Quantaray Full camera Kit Bag

(15)Tripod Stand

(16)Photoshop LightRoom 2 software

(17)Guide to EOS Cameras and techniques-book

(18)Canon Zoom Browser and EOS Utility Software.

(19)USB & RCA cables

magkano kaya pwede ioffer?? kasi hndi xa nagbigay ng price make an offer lang daw.....

sana matulungan nyo ako

IMHO, anyone who wants to be a professional photographer needs to learn the basics via 35mm SLR, to all those people who are saying that "FILM CAMERAS" are dead, obsolete, low tech etc. Might as well read this post first.

First and foremost when you are using DSLR, there is what i call "Camera intervention" or the DSLR does the settings for you. When using 35mm slr's all settings (apperture, speed, depth of field) are programmed/configured by the photographer. Nothing can replace the thrill and the rush of changing to a fresh roll of film while capturing that crucial shot.

Old school SLR's are more durable, sturdy and robust.

Just my two centavos..

true,true. basic slr photography first. I remember kung gaano kakalito i-set(ang settings)manually using my slr camera to achieve different effects.

isa pa, masarap mag-develop ng sarili mong photos sa dark room. :) old school but cool

Edited by sha79
IMHO, anyone who wants to be a professional photographer needs to learn the basics via 35mm SLR, to all those people who are saying that "FILM CAMERAS" are dead, obsolete, low tech etc. Might as well read this post first.

First and foremost when you are using DSLR, there is what i call "Camera intervention" or the DSLR does the settings for you. When using 35mm slr's all settings (apperture, speed, depth of field) are programmed/configured by the photographer. Nothing can replace the thrill and the rush of changing to a fresh roll of film while capturing that crucial shot.

Just my two centavos..

True. But I don't remember anybody saying FILM is dead. Anyway, there is always the option to shoot RAW. Its just that a lot of aspiring photogs are too lazy to tinker with setting the camera manually.

How could you possibly process your digital photos if you're not going to use a photo processor? Its like having your 'analog' photos stay in film.

eh boss etong unit na ito ok ba sa price na 72,000? o maxado mahal?

Canon Digital SLR Rebel XTI 10.1

eto yung kasama nya:

(13)2GB Compact Flash

(15)Tripod Stand

(19)USB & RCA cables

Just my two centavos..

Honestly, the only people who insist that you HAVE to learn film first to be a professional photographer are the oldies who resent the younger generation for having it too easy. I started getting interested in photography while in college, and back then it was mostly film as the high-end digital cameras only had 2MP. And I nearly quit because as college kid, i didn't have enough money to buy and develop the many rolls of film needed to learn the craft. If it wasn't for digital, I think I would have given up soon after. Not everyone has the time and money to waste on several bad rolls of pics before they learn what works and what doesn't. On a digital camera, you can instantly see the exposure and cropping, allowing you to immediately see where you went right or wrong. On film, you had to wait several hours to see if you got the picture right, and more often than not, you'd forget the settings you used for that particular shot.

BTW, you forget that most SLRs in the 90s already had an "automatic" mode that decided the settings for you. It was always the person's choice whether or not one would use the "A" setting or switch to manual mode. The same applies to DSLRs.

My first job was working for a magazine publication. Our oldest and best photographer used either a Leica rangefinder or Hasselblad for nearly all his commercial work. But at the end of the day, he'd be using a Canon G3 to take different snap shots. He loved film, and the quality and detail it gave. But he loved photography even more, and with a digital camera he knew that he could take as many pics as he wanted without worrying about wasted shots.

eh boss etong unit na ito ok ba sa price na 72,000? o maxado mahal?

Canon Digital SLR Rebel XTI 10.1

eto yung kasama nya:

(13)2GB Compact Flash

(15)Tripod Stand

(19)USB & RCA cables

This is actually a good price for the package.

The better question is...do you really need all that equipment considering this is your first DSLR? Do you really want to spend that much?

For me, the essentials of a good but basic camera system are the following:

1. Camera (duh!--kahit entry model ok na muna)

2. Flash (again, kahit hindi top of the line, as long you can twist and aim the flash head)

3. All-around zoom (most kit lens will cover this range, the Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 included in the package is definitely better than current canon kit lens)

4. Fast lens (kahit el cheapo 50mm f1.8 prime, OK na!)

This is actually a good price for the package.

The better question is...do you really need all that equipment considering this is your first DSLR? Do you really want to spend that much?

For me, the essentials of a good but basic camera system are the following:

1. Camera (duh!--kahit entry model ok na muna)

2. Flash (again, kahit hindi top of the line, as long you can twist and aim the flash head)

3. All-around zoom (most kit lens will cover this range, the Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 included in the package is definitely better than current canon kit lens)

4. Fast lens (kahit el cheapo 50mm f1.8 prime, OK na!)

salamat boss,, rerebisahin ko uli yung mga cam sa bestbuy.. hayyysss... gs2 ko lang talaga may pagkalibangan at the same time maeenjoy ko talaga.... salamat uli bossing!!!!

True. But I don't remember anybody saying FILM is dead. Anyway, there is always the option to shoot RAW. Its just that a lot of aspiring photogs are too lazy to tinker with setting the camera manually.

If you let the electronics define your exposure for you, you are not practicing PHOTOGRAPHY, you are simply picture taking. A world of difference that is. As wide a diff as Henri Cartier-Bresson (with his Leica M1) and the once ubiquitous 'letratista' at the Luneta with his China-made Sea Gull twin lens reflex (a Knock-off of the Rolleiflex TLR camera using 120 film.

By the way, those Sea Gull cameras are almost as good as the real thing except that in the hands of a 'letratista' you would not really know.

Just my two centavos..

I guess I can't be a professional photog as I learned all the Fundamentals of photography using a Digital SLR?

...Just teasing! :upside:

A correction may be in order here po as a DSLR has full manual capability like any other 35mm SLR and not just Auto or Program. One can go purely Manual and control focus and set all the necessary paremeters for good exposure like Aperture, Shutterspeed, Film Speed (Oops ISO equivalent pala), White Balance and even control how metering is done and a whole lot more other tweaks for the neat-picker type photgs out there :D

For me the only difference is the medium where the image is recorded.... Digital uses a cmos sensor to capture light and stores this info on a memory card while old school uses film. In the hands of a capable artist both will undoutedly result in beautiful images.

Plus having the capability (or what others may call instant gratification) of seeing your photo right away helps in shortening the learning curve and saves ton's of frustration from the wait only to find out that a roll of film yielded no keepers.... Or likewise missing a crucial shot while reloading film :D

Also, with respect to durability and robustness, I believe the life span and useability of equipment depends more on how it is used if properly and with due care.

My three centavos worth po :D Cheers!

Edited by fire_breather