• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

No one had the audacity to answer to your condition... :lol: and since I think I'm the smelly one here, so, yeah, no worries.

We have options: A laundry clip to pinch your nose with, and a promise to bathe every time, using your soap (or pet soap) so I'll smell like you (or your pet). Good enough?

I spend with reckless abandon today..and probably regret it the next day (since most are impractical binges), with constant bickering and bugging you, for not stopping me previously...

As long as you (we) keep our weight in check (or at least pretend to do so), go ahead, pig out on those buffets, I'll gladly sympathize with your stress, and stress eat myself..

I (hide - a strong word) be discreet with some of my income from you, yet expects you to let me know about yours? believe me, it is for a good cause :D

Are you pertaining to the clams that even a voracious eater may not be able to totally consume...? That'll be just fine. As long as the clams are fresh...slurp away....just be sure you have some clams for me as well

If I disallow any conversations regarding your ex, or mine...(plus, ask yo to get rid of all the things given by your ex, except for jewelry, which we may be able to sell, or pawn later :D , in case of emergency!)