Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

if me being a sensitive one & you being insensitive, i don't think it'll work out...

will you still love me even if i'm not your ideal girl?

why not... the so-called "ideal" girl gets thrown off the window pane once that cupid s**t hits ya :boo: so why not?

will ya luv Tim Shady after knowin' his so-called shady past? i knew one lady out there didn't take the risk... maybe not meant to be it seems :cool:

Edited by ^Tim^
Yes... Past is past...

Will you still love even if i'm selosa?

well yes... ur reply reminds me of her... she's selosa (and i don't mind) but she did mind mah past... so there....

nweis... will ya luv Tim Shady despite bein' accused to be "too friendly for comfort " to many MTC lady members? :(

Edited by ^Tim^
i'll still love you... i do have a lot of guy friends... and there's nothing wrong w/ that...

will you still love me even if i'm just a petite lady?

they guys go for the physical...and the natural... but like "ideal" lady s**t, it gets thrown out the window when such thing called L-U-V hits ya :cool: so i would... and i could...

will ya still luv Tim Shady even if am a busy man @ work and can only date once or twice a week?

*-- thanx for the comments, ma'am... wish the "mystery lady" of mine has that mindset but alas... she doesn't... howell...

know that i will love you beyond your looks... its not what the eyes can see but what the heart can feel ...

will you still love me even if i stop believing in love ?

yes becoz am gonna make u believe again :cool:

will yo still luv Tim Shady even if am moody sometimes?