Magic The Gathering!

bocha

spot on :)

I guess if you have the time you could probably develop your own expansion set of cards for play among your friends or relatives. Many players of defunct TCG lines have done so, and some of their projects can be seen online in Lackey CCG. You might also want to check there in case someone already made a Battletech plugin.

Thanks for the tip! Although playing with an actual deck feels soo much better. I guess if you played with a virtual deck then you can create it with any selection of cards you want (including all the rares). But one fun part of the whole experience was to put together decks with ONLY the cards you have on hand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buhay pa ba nag MTG? Sold all my legacy cards 3 years back. It had 2 sets of Tarmogofy, Sinkhole, Bayou, Fetchlands etc. Then I checked the current price. I sold mine half the price like tarmo I sold it for 7k per set now its 15k damn.

No regrets kala ko malalaos, still have my last deck which I will never sell, mono-red, nothing fancy the usual keso, ang mga notable na lang dito is the beta lightning bolt, chain lighning (the dark yata), grim lavamancer, beta mountains and the usual cards in the red deck, price for progress, fireblast, rift bolt, browbeat, cursed scroll, and the likes. Di ko na bebenta to kasi ito na lang ang last deck ko as a magic player. And I don't think I will get serious in making a new legacy deck which will cost 80-100k on the average, economy wise it is not practical and cguro I will just participate in sealed deck competitions na lang. Di na rin ako updated sa mga bagong cards. But MTG will always be my fave hobby.

I have tons of zendikar lands pala, natatawa ako kasi dati tinatapon lang ito now its 30 bucks a piece, I have like a shoebox of it. It will probably be for my retirement will wait for it to get to 50 bucks before I do. Haha.

And I don't think I will get serious in making a new legacy deck which will cost 80-100k on the average, economy wise it is not practical and cguro I will just participate in sealed deck competitions na lang.

You can invite your friends to some pauper magic if you don't mind playing with just commons. the price of one pauper deck is just a fraction of what you would invest in a standard (type 2) deck.

• 2 months later...

-MTG player here, I'm not an expert nor a tourney winner, started out since 4th edition release, may mga revised edition cards na ako nun pero inde ko alam panu sila laruin , wehehehehe! and my first expansion set na naabutan ko is homelands pa, tumigil ako nung lumabas ang mercadian masques then bumalik ako yung lumabas yung scourge, mirrodin at darksteel just to update myself. then nag quit ulit ako, ngek! I...afterwards nag shift na ako L5R.

Current decks I still have:

Stasis Chronatog deck.

winter orb/Grindstone deck.

Discard underworld dreams combo.

I did a search but could not find anything. Does anyone here still play the Battletech CCG game that came out in the 90's? To bad it was canceled by WOTC.

-I used to play Battletech, pero simply got bored, para siya kasing milstone deck sa MTG, for instace if you get hit by five, then you lose five cards in your deck, ngek! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are tournaments hosted by Neutral Grounds still okay? Or are they filled with little kids now. Passed by one time and puro bata na lang naglalaro eh.

Try mo sa eton building tabi ng galleria nandun na ang neutral grounds and regans hobby shop they host tourneys there regularly pero standard ata for legacy tournaments madalang usually may nag oorganize nito...hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...