Magic The Gathering!

bocha

There! yung common lands piso lang yan. Mas mura nga if you get that from players. Tambay ka sa mga regular places so you can scout around for cards. Kami ni Lei madalas sa Galleria during weekends and pre releases. :rolleyes:

See yah! :thumbsupsmiley:

Salamat sir! try ko tumambay sa gale pag nabuo ko na to... para naman may magamit ako... hehehe

4 Seaside Citadel 200-300 set

4 Borderland Ranger 40 set

4 Deft Duelist 40 set

4 Knight of the White Orchid 400-600 set

4 Rhox War Monk 150-200 set

4 Sovereigns of Lost Alara 200-300 set

4 Sphinx of Lost Truths 300-400 set

4 Steward of Valeron 40-60 set

1 Celestial Mantle

3 Fieldmist Borderpost 40-60 set

3 Gigantiform 40-60 set

4 Path to Exile 800-900 set

4 Wildfield Borderpost 40-60 set

Sideboard

4 Bant Charm 60-80 set

1 Celestial Mantle

3 Journey to Nowhere 50 set

4 Qasali Pridemage 60 set

3 White Knight 160-200 set

+++++++

Casual Play na Bant Deck to.

mejo vulnerable sa aggro decks ng standard.

@ shinobi

Yung current expansion ngayon is Zendikar you should look forward to Worldwake coming out next year!

pre-order time for WW boxes have lapsed. last Mon yung last day. :goatee:

Edited by shrike

@ shinobi

Yung current expansion ngayon is Zendikar you should look forward to Worldwake coming out next year!

Hayaan mo lang nag sisimula pa ulit eh try lang nya :thumbsupsmiley:

Oo nga eh nahuli kami ni Lei! huhuhu :cry:

Nakita mo na ba yung spoiler ng bagong Jace - "Jace Mindsculptor"? :boo:

@ shinobi

ayoko kse makisabay sa jund eh... lahat ng tao jund na lang ang deck...

ayoko kse makisabay sa jund eh... lahat ng tao jund na lang ang deck...

Korek! Si Lei Jund na sya before pa mag Zendikar then she won the "Zendikar Game Day" and her deck list got featured online in Wizards! The next day puro Jund na mga players :thumbsdownsmiley:

Even nung lumabas na yung vampires sa Zen ang daming naka Vamp deck! Hays... parang yang nagtayo ka ng tindahan ng B-B-Q kinabukasan isang dosena na kayo na nagtitinda ng B-B-Q! :rolleyes:

Mas maganda nga if you can construct a deck from scratch rather than copying from other players. Being original gives you a deeper sense of pride when you win with your own deck :thumbsupsmiley:

Korek! Si Lei Jund na sya before pa mag Zendikar then she won the "Zendikar Game Day" and her deck list got featured online in Wizards! The next day puro Jund na mga players :thumbsdownsmiley:

Even nung lumabas na yung vampires sa Zen ang daming naka Vamp deck! Hays... parang yang nagtayo ka ng tindahan ng B-B-Q kinabukasan isang dosena na kayo na nagtitinda ng B-B-Q! :rolleyes:

Mas maganda nga if you can construct a deck from scratch rather than copying from other players. Being original gives you a deeper sense of pride when you win with your own deck :thumbsupsmiley:

anlakas talaga kse ng jund sa format ngayon eh. ang cheesy lang ng feeling pag nanalo ka ng jund gamit mo kse yun na gamit ng lahat at proven na malakas cya. wala na mashado player skills.

vamps ok din sana pero mahina cya sa format ngayon eh.

anlakas talaga kse ng jund sa format ngayon eh. ang cheesy lang ng feeling pag nanalo ka ng jund gamit mo kse yun na gamit ng lahat at proven na malakas cya. wala na mashado player skills.

vamps ok din sana pero mahina cya sa format ngayon eh.

Totoo naman. Ganda lang kapag nananalo ka with a deck na ikaw lang ang nag isip and nag conceptualize :thumbsupsmiley:

where can i check for the spoiler ni Jace sir?

Here you go :thumbsupsmiley:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7075/345jacethemindsculptorr.jpg

Jace, the Mind Sculptor 2UU

Planeswalker - Jace

[+2]: Look at the top card of target player's library. You may put that card on the bottom of that player's library. :cool:

[0]: Draw three cards, then put two cards from your hand on top of your library in any order. :thumbsupsmiley:

[-1]: Return target creature to its owner's hand. :rolleyes:

[-12]: Exile all cards from target player's library, then that player shuffles his or her hand into his or her library. :cry:

Here you go :thumbsupsmiley:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7075/345jacethemindsculptorr.jpg

Jace, the Mind Sculptor 2UU

Planeswalker - Jace

[+2]: Look at the top card of target player's library. You may put that card on the bottom of that player's library. :cool:

[0]: Draw three cards, then put two cards from your hand on top of your library in any order. :thumbsupsmiley:

[-1]: Return target creature to its owner's hand. :rolleyes:

[-12]: Exile all cards from target player's library, then that player shuffles his or her hand into his or her library. :cry:

sarap isabay sa howling mine at font of mythos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
chief tanong lang about allies, pwede ba ang parehas na allies in play? o parang legendary creature din ba ang rule sa kanya?

Unless it’s a legendary ally that’s not a problem, you can have as many as 4 of each card in play. Teka meron yata akong DOJ in my hand hmm… :goatee:

Get ready for WORLDWAKE! January 30, 2010 – Robinson’s Galleria! Kita kits mga majikero! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
WWE PR na. I'm in this Sat AM at robgal.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Woo Hoo! AM din sa Gale kami ni Lei bro kita kits tayo! i'll be wearing a brown "I EAT PANDESAL SHIRT"

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7054/worldwakelogo.jpg

till then... TAP OUT! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Shinobi
Woo Hoo! AM din sa Gale kami ni Lei bro kita kits tayo! i'll be wearing a brown "I EAT PANDESAL SHIRT"

till then... TAP OUT! :thumbsupsmiley:

I've traded with Lei more than a coupla times. I'll approach you bro. Sadly I'm most likely to drop either after I get the products or after 2 games. Busy Sat for me. :rolleyes:

Edited by shrike
I've traded with Lei more than a coupla times. I'll approach you bro. Sadly I'm most likely to drop either after I get the products or after 2 games. Busy Sat for me. :rolleyes:

Sorry bro hindi na ako pumunta. Lei and i saw the spoilers and frankly hindi ako masyado excited with the set except for Jace and a few select cards. Si Lei na lang pinalaro ko nung Saturday since may Zen boosters na nakahalo. (Yun lang actually ang consolation to the PR) After that trading na lang kami. Sunday we were there in the afternoon mostly trading lang. we got Jace for 1k thru Raistlin :heart: - he got it from a prize booster na si Lei ang nagbukas! :boo:

Over all it was a fair expansion naman with a few choice cards - good na rin na they split it with Zen since expansion sya it wont work efficiently without the core set. :thumbsupsmiley:

Sorry bro hindi na ako pumunta. Lei and i saw the spoilers and frankly hindi ako masyado excited with the set except for Jace and a few select cards. Si Lei na lang pinalaro ko nung Saturday since may Zen boosters na nakahalo. (Yun lang actually ang consolation to the PR) After that trading na lang kami. Sunday we were there in the afternoon mostly trading lang. we got Jace for 1k thru Raistlin :heart: - he got it from a prize booster na si Lei ang nagbukas! :boo:

Over all it was a fair expansion naman with a few choice cards - good na rin na they split it with Zen since expansion sya it wont work efficiently without the core set. :thumbsupsmiley:

yea, i saw Lei, and asked about you, 2log ka pa raw. hahaha.

me I just picked up my 'product' in a doggiebrownbag. got from WW Jace :thumbsupsmiley: marshall anthem & seer's sundial :thumbsdownsmiley: . from zen Nissa :thumbsupsmiley: , Sphinx of Jwar :thumbsupsmiley: and Electropotence :thumbsdownsmiley:

yea, i saw Lei, and asked about you, 2log ka pa raw. hahaha.

me I just picked up my 'product' in a doggiebrownbag. got from WW Jace :thumbsupsmiley: marshall anthem & seer's sundial :thumbsdownsmiley: . from zen Nissa :thumbsupsmiley: , Sphinx of Jwar :thumbsupsmiley: and Electropotence :thumbsdownsmiley:

Oo nga the cards were not as interesting as before na talagang hindi pa bukas ang Gale nasa labas na kami ni Lei nagaantay sa entrance. Ganda naman ng mga nakuha mo ok na rin even if you didn't play.

Kita kits na lang tayo sa sunod :thumbsupsmiley:

To pose a Question: What are your thoughts on M10 cycling out? <_<