Magic The Gathering!

bocha

Will anyone still play with me in my old school deck? I have a "discarder" theme deck, featuring Hypnotic Specters, Hymn to Tourach, The Rack, Dark Ritual, Disrupting Scepter, Dark Banishing, Mindstab Thrull, etc., etc.... How about a Demonic Tutor? Or a Strip Mine? Will anyone in the "current" Magic The Gathering world play with me with this kind of deck? I last played in my high school days way back 1996-200. Are there still anyone here playing the classic decks? (like maybe Necro deck, Lightning Bolt/Cheese deck, Counterspell deck, etc..)

Thanks!

hahaha i've got the same type 1 discarder you've got bro, well except for the mindstab thrull ^_^

although i'm playing with a Kamigawa samurai deck now. white weenie FTW ^_^

Bushido kicks ass ^_^

Edited by riceb0i
Will anyone still play with me in my old school deck? I have a "discarder" theme deck, featuring Hypnotic Specters, Hymn to Tourach, The Rack, Dark Ritual, Disrupting Scepter, Dark Banishing, Mindstab Thrull, etc., etc.... How about a Demonic Tutor? Or a Strip Mine? Will anyone in the "current" Magic The Gathering world play with me with this kind of deck? I last played in my high school days way back 1996-200. Are there still anyone here playing the classic decks? (like maybe Necro deck, Lightning Bolt/Cheese deck, Counterspell deck, etc..)

Thanks!

Ah the memories, Anybody remember the old Channel/Fireball decks or the Dark Ritual/Pestilence/COP: Black combo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey raistlin! how's it goin'? been a while since ive attended an EB... been really busy. ive gone on hiatus from magic but of course i still keep current on the game. loved it ever since i tapped my first land.

wish i could join you guys for conflux, but alas, priorities change. of course i will get back to playing again soon.

see yah guys!