Magic The Gathering!

bocha

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, ano na latest expansion edition ng magic? I used to have 5th ed and tempest deck cards during college days.. i usually play in university mall infront of our school (benilde). bka isa kayo sa mga players dun ha let me know!

latest expansion is Lorwyn, just released last october 12

latest edition is 10th ed. daan ka sa groups and chapters dude, may magic the gathering group dun, sometimes set ng games..

i use to play dis. tumigil ako bago mag 9th ed. hmmm

may ebooks ba kayo ng storyline nito?

(ot ba? i hope not) :)

ive tried searching for the e-books, but so far, wala pa ko nahahanap... although, i do sometimes get the fatpacks which have books with them. i have the Time spiral book, also Arena, which if im not mistaken one of the earliest, if not the first, magic the gathering books. ive also read kamahl's storyline. check out bibliarch in glorietta, they have the books if youre interested in purchasing the actual paperbacks

PROXY VINTAGE CHAMPS

When: NOVEMBER 11, 2007 SUNDAY

WHERE: BACOLOD CHICKEN INASAL GREENHILLS

FORMAT: VINTAGE 15 CARD PROXY

ENTRANCE: P250

PRIZES:

1ST PRIZE: 1 BLUE DUAL LAND + TBA

2ND PRIZE: 1 NON BLUE DUAL LAND + TBA

3RD-8TH: TBA

*About the prizes: 1st and 2nd dual lands are GUARANTEED provided we reach at least 8 players. The additional prizes, most prob cash will be announced a week before the tournament. 3rd to 8th place will be determined by the number of participants. In the event that we do not reach more than 15 players, there will be no prizes for the 3rd-8th place.

*Will accept donations for 3rd-8th place if any

-----------------------------------

ALTERNATE PRIZE STRUCTURE:

-----------------------------------

Yep. You read that right. I will guarantee an Unlimited Mox Emerald.

ONLY IF

We get at least 33 players, the Mox will be given away. All or nothing baby. In the event we get more than 33, we'll see what else we can give out. Of course, donations are most welcomed for the 2nd-8th. Entrance would be @500 ea

Questions? Fire away

bros, is it advised to buy the x edition? kasi dami dun rare, wondering if gaganda pa ba value since dami na revisions, tnx.

if youre a new player, i would have to say yes. this is the tenth edition of the core set, the basis or cornerstone of the game. but if youre an old player, chances are youll have the cards from previous expansions. the core sets are all reprints of previous core sets/expansions

Edited by marc.alan
if youre a new player, i would have to say yes. this is the tenth edition of the core set, the basis or cornerstone of the game. but if youre an old player, chances are youll have the cards from previous expansions. the core sets are all reprints of previous core sets/expansions

thanks pare, ask me lang if its worth to invest more money on this or wait for more expansion sets? tnx.