Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To the guys who have this problem... Say to yourself: It's not a marriage proposal. It's only a number.

Conversation is a skill. And like any skill, practice makes perfect. So keep practicing and you will improve your skills and your confidence.

Do not show any motive na interesado ka sa kanya. converse with him/her first and pag medyo nakapalagayan nyo na ng loob, the number saving part will follow naturally.

Also, first impressions do make differences so try to be at your best when setting one.

out of all the comments I read, this is the best thing to do.

I personally do this kind of stuff.

At some point pag naswerte ka, sila pa mag kukusang loob to get your number or give her number.

----

Basic example..

last time I got a girls number was just this recent month, I met her few months back, pero I didn't get her number we just added each other in our social media accounts.

After a month we met again and had a few drinks. We were kinda tipsy already at this point but she just asked me to call her number kasi daw di nya makita phone nya..After she gave it to me I called her and ung phone is nasa bulsa nya lang pala. I told her na linoloko mo lang ako e, but she said now at least you can save my number in your mobile device and we can contact each other anytime :)

out of all the comments I read, this is the best thing to do.

I personally do this kind of stuff.

At some point pag naswerte ka, sila pa mag kukusang loob to get your number or give her number.

----

Basic example..

last time I got a girls number was just this recent month, I met her few months back, pero I didn't get her number we just added each other in our social media accounts.

After a month we met again and had a few drinks. We were kinda tipsy already at this point but she just asked me to call her number kasi daw di nya makita phone nya..After she gave it to me I called her and ung phone is nasa bulsa nya lang pala. I told her na linoloko mo lang ako e, but she said now at least you can save my number in your mobile device and we can contact each other anytime :)

Nice share sir. Benefit din nito is you're building up an impression of being a gentleman. Yung tipong iisipin ng babae na maski lasing sya, di mo sya aararugin. Trust and confidence building ika nga.

eto kunyari. sa FX. magkatapat kayo sa likod. nung una napapansin ko lang sya kasi maganda mata nya.pero mahiyain ako so tinutuloy ko yung nilalaro ko sa phone. nung tumagal parang mas nakakafall sya. gusto ko kunin yung number nya pero for some reason nhihiya ko. at the same time iniisip ko pano kung fail, baka pinahiya ko pa sya sa mga tao sa paligid. or should i just do the paper thing? pengeng onting tip mga bro. salamat