• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Military Literature

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's bump up this thread.

I'm currently reading THE COLLECTED WHAT IF - Eminent Historians Imagine What Might Have Been Volumes one and two. Great read! I just finished John keegan's essay HOW HITLER COULD HAVE WON THE WAR. The answer: Invade the Middle East before going into Russia.

Hey mac good to see you here man!

Let's bump up this thread.

I'm currently reading THE COLLECTED WHAT IF - Eminent Historians Imagine What Might Have Been Volumes one and two. Great read! I just finished John keegan's essay HOW HITLER COULD HAVE WON THE WAR. The answer: Invade the Middle East before going into Russia.

Hey mac good to see you here man!

Hey Hex! Where did you get them from?

Believe it or not, aim still working on those sites you gave me. Btw, how do i get rar?

Sir, I got the book from a visit to a BOOKSALE shop. The one in STARMALL. You're the first I thought of when I got it, and it's too bad it was not an e-book (I could send it via email if it was an ebook). I just know you'll love this book. Medyo makapal yung book and di pa ako finished even a quarter of the way. Many, many interesting articles written by reputable historians. I think maybe I can scan some pages and post. I'll be on the looout for another copy everytime I go to Booksale outlets.

These are the other articles:

What if the army of Senaccherib carried out their seige of Jerusalem and destroyed it? There would be no Judaism, no Christianity, and no Islam. But the army of Senacherib was devastated by a plague.

What if the Persians won at Salamis?

What if Ogadai did not die when he did, and the Mongol Golden Horde continued to penetrate Italy?

What if D-Day failed?

What if Midway ws a disaster for the Allies?

What if the Muslims won at Poitiers?

What if the Emperor Valens won at Adrianople?

What if Alexander died earlier before he became great?

Sir, in order to unpack .rar files, you need to have WINRAR installed in your pc. WINRAR can be downloaded free from downloads.com, just type rar in the search field :lol:

I wish there was an e-book of THE COLLECTED WHAT IF, so that I could share it with you. If I happen to come across another copy I would get it immediately and send to you. It just cost me around 350 pesos :lol:

Amazon lists the 2 volumes, there's more info at these links:

http://www.amazon.com/What-If-Foremost-Mil...d_cp_b_1#reader

http://www.amazon.com/What-If-Eminent-Hist..._b_img_b#reader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...