• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

Was in the area and was able to pass by Lil's in Makati. They still have a Tamiya Spraybrush kit for P6,295, with the inverter included. The kit was designed to run using an R/C battery, but Lil's offers the inverter so you can plug directly into a wall socket. The higher end Tamiya airbrushes will work properly with the sprayworks compressor, according to the owner.

Hope this helps.

wala ba medyo mura ng konti kasi medyo mahal talaga sa lils eh//hehehe...thanks for sharing...

Try going thru the telephone directory for art supply stores in the U-belt/Binondo area. (or try Google. sometimes it's faster that going thru they yellow pages). Yung airbrush pwedeng makakuha ng mga P1000 to P3000 depende sa brand at capability. Yung air compressor ang hindi ko alam kung magkano. Meron kasi yung pump lang na walang tank na pwedeng gamitin sa airbrush na maliit (tulad ng Badger, etc), at meron din yung air compressor na masmalaki na may tank. Kahit yung 1/2hp model nito pwedeng gamitin sa airbrush at spraybrush, at pwedeng gamitin pangpinta ng kotse.

Pwede din maghanap ng second hand. Baka sa Sulit.com o ayosdito may mahanap.

Bottom line e talagang mapapagastos ka sa airbrush acquisition cost, kaya dapat medyo serious kang magagamit ito bago bumili. Kung minsan kasi pag tinatamad ako maglinis, bumibili na lang ako ng sray paint in cans, lalo na kung basic colors lang.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. I just dropped by to upload my latest build, the Queen Elizabeth 2 ocean liner. Its a kit that I started way back in 2007 (bought from ebay) but only finished January of this year. Nothing special really, its just hard to find time to indulge in the hobby because of work, family, other interests, etc.)

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image58.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image57.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image59.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sirs ask lang may alam ba kayong mabibilhan ng spare na gulong para sa scale model evo v tamiya brand naputol kasi pag kabit ko di ko na tuloy mabuo

Try asking at JMN Hobby Store in Harrison Plaza.2/F. They might have upgrade tire sets. Not sure how much, since these are upgrade parts, they might be more expensive than buying a whole new car model kit. Search "JMN Hobby" on Facebook to get their contact details. Scan through the pictures, there might be some tires featured there.

Try asking at JMN Hobby Store in Harrison Plaza.2/F. They might have upgrade tire sets. Not sure how much, since these are upgrade parts, they might be more expensive than buying a whole new car model kit. Search "JMN Hobby" on Facebook to get their contact details. Scan through the pictures, there might be some tires featured there.

Salamat sir check ko nalang

• 7 months later...