• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Suicidal Lovers

^ It's indeed pathetic... :rolleyes:

I still don't understand why such threat has to be presented in a relationship, definitely it's a desperate move to keep the other person... thinking that her/his lover is the only cure.

I've had someone like this... and remembering it now, I must say, I was deeply attached to that suicidal person. The only time I forgot to love myself. I took all the blows silently, tried to understand all insecurities, made efforts to know why. But it got to the point I couldn't take it anymore, having an unhealthy relationship, every single day. So I left, without saying goodbye. The only way to avoid extreme drama.

In silence, I was depressed. The raging thoughts of knowing how things could have been with me around or what might have been without knowing him at all in the first place. But I guess, at that time, a tough love for a suicidal lover helps him get back to reality.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, people who tend to still say that they're going to commit suicide are most probably the ones who can't really do it---psychologically tested. It's mere threat or a cry for help. I know a lot of people who have suicidal tendencies, and I'm always the one they ask help from.

Had an ex who did the same thing but I'd never let myself get tied down in such an abusive relationship. All I had to do was stand firm with my decision. It was for the best, after all.

This is exactly why one should be emotionally and psychologically mature before entering a relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if there is a thread like this already...

i was just wondering... what would you do if the relationship is really not working out for you, and your SO freaks out when you tell him/her and tells you that he/she will take his life?

sa awa naman ng Diyos e di pa nangyayari saken to, pero what if diba?

kayo? nu gagawin nyo? tpos bigla kang mumultuhin no? blink.gif

I'd still leave. If he decides to make good on his threats, then recognize that he is an individual capable of making decisions on his own. Hey, it's his life- literally.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I posted this some time ago.

Those who are serious about ending their lives do not call attention to what they are about to do. The reason? If someone knew that they would be committing suicide, then chances are rescue would arrive and they would be spared from the deed (should the recue workers arrive on time or if they are brought to the hospital on time).

I had a relationship wherein my ex told me that he'll k*ll himself if I leave.

I gave him the blanket, sat on a chair and told him:

Good one more less pathetic person in the world.

Told him to tie the blanket where ever he can and hang himself.

He didn't budge, I gave him my cutter (I came from work) and told him to slash his wrist, just don't mess up my clothes. He didn't get it from my hand.

I grabbed his wrists and would have slit them myself if he wasn't just fast enough to loosen my grip.

He ended up on all fours, crying his brains out and begging for me to stay. Walked out on the pathetic SOB, but not before I told him, the next time he threatens someone, he should do good with the threat.

Edited by darkeinjel

I posted this some time ago.

Those who are serious about ending their lives do not call attention to what they are about to do. The reason? If someone knew that they would be committing suicide, then chances are rescue would arrive and they would be spared from the deed (should the recue workers arrive on time or if they are brought to the hospital on time).

I so agree with this....people who want to end their lives just end their lives....

last year yung ex ko gusto magpakamatay 1st gusto pasagasa sa slex

kala nya awatin ko sya tinalikuran ko...ang gaga bumalik binato ako ng cell pone...hehehe

2nd time last week lang nagmamaneho ako ihahatid ko sa kanila asa dmac kami sa may likod ng coastal mall inagaw yung manibala sabay na daw kmi mamatay.......

gaga talaga...buti na lang kami lang yung sasakyan dun wala kami kasabay...

kung nagkataon patay...

i had a experience on those type, well first of all shes really a brat, daddy's girl, those who u could categorized that they get what they want...1st when i tried to broke up with her, she rammed her car sa poste kasama ako, 2nd when we had this little misunderstanding nag overdose sa gamot, 3rd same pa rin na misunderstanding slit her wrist with a blade infront of me, damn those were scary moments, word of advice...stay away from those type of girls...