• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Celebrities You Just HATE

Willie Revillame

the guy is playing with the MASA with his being 'helpful' and 'makamasa' charisma, but all along, he has really no heart for the poor. wtf, if you can afford all those cars, and build your own mall, why not just start a foundation and really help them? The money being given away in his show is not from his pockets. so why is he acting like he is PRO POOR? Bill Gates can afford to give up 2 billion USD for his foundation thus lowering him in the Forbes List, thats what pro poor is. most of the time, his jokes are also below the belt which he masks right after by giving 5k-10k.

Im ok with Kris, she's plain maarte and sosyal, you cant help it, shes Atenista and a Cojuangco. Shes frank though and tells what she feels. Ninoy was very fond of her, and because of that, all my respect goes for her.

Im ok also with Boy Abunda, he's gay, its what you expect of Gay people (hahaha very sexist) .

Willie Revillame

the guy is playing with the MASA with his being 'helpful' and 'makamasa' charisma, but all along, he has really no heart for the poor. wtf, if you can afford all those cars, and build your own mall, why not just start a foundation and really help them? The money being given away in his show is not from his pockets. so why is he acting like he is PRO POOR? Bill Gates can afford to give up 2 billion USD for his foundation thus lowering him in the Forbes List, thats what pro poor is. most of the time, his jokes are also below the belt which he masks right after by giving 5k-10k.

Im ok with Kris, she's plain maarte and sosyal, you cant help it, shes Atenista and a Cojuangco. Shes frank though and tells what she feels. Ninoy was very fond of her, and because of that, all my respect goes for her.

Im ok also with Boy Abunda, he's gay, its what you expect of Gay people (hahaha very sexist) .

good observation Boy Abunda is gay but he's a very intelligent person Willie is an ASS I really don't understand why is he still on TV. He was convicted with the bloody stampede, he interrupted the live video coverage of our late president Damn WAKE UP! Philippines showbizz...

• 2 weeks later...

Solenn -- great looking model, artista & singer not really.

Ruffa -- what's good about her again?

Kris -- I'd rather talk with Boy Abunda

Toni -- just plain average, not deserving a leading role

enchong and xian -- Erich and Kim should be mine! :angry:

dindong and richard -- good poster boys, but frontline actors of a TV network? :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what do you mean by Derek Ramsey being a big bull? It's not like he's getting his face plastered on the tabloids for drunken/drugged escapades or pulling his weight around (like Robin Padilla during his "Bad Boy" days). Can't help it if he's a half-Brit who just loves working out and getting fit. Maybe it would help if you hit the gym more often instead of your PC. Or maybe have a white dad

Oh sorry man its just an opinion that what's the thread is for right? He's popular thats why he's plastered all over the place... not that I hate him personally. Gym? I don't go to gym anymore, I train mixed martial arts and wrestling at deftac sucat I'm sorry for your bf... :D

Edited by don juan casanova
  • 2 weeks later...