Celebrities You Just HATE

i dont think outpatient psychiatric consultations would suffice.

this guy needs some serious in-patient, hard-core rehabilitation in a good rehab center. tsk tsk.....

gustom niyo mag avail ng 2 for 1 promo sa NCMH, sabay na si hayden kho :)

back to topic:

katrina halili...nagmamalinis e kung mag buy and sell ng XTC e para nagbebenta n kendi.

bong revilla..pre santo ka ba? e lahi kayo ng manyak..lalo na yung anak mo na di pa tapos sa high school nakabuntis na.

edu manzano...mayabang at kayang mambugbog ng menor de edad kasi may bodyguard.

hayden kho - kahit nasarapan ang babae at kahit hindi ikaw mismo ang nagpalabas ng video DOES NOT IN ANY f#&king WAY GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE to video your trysts in the first place, even for your own personal collection, if both you and your partner had no mutual agreement beforehand..

and f#&k you for blaming katrina for your drug use..t#ang%na mo ikaw ang doctor, pare-pareho nating pinag-aralan sa med ng uste ang mga prohibited drugs sa clinical neuroscience at pharmacology (pharmakokinetics, pharmacodynamics/mechanism of action, elimination, etc.)..siguro hindi kari pumapasok sa bioethics kaya hindi mo sinasalang-alang yung mga bioethical principles that should guide us not only as practitioners but as citizens of the land in general)...unless absent ka lagi kasama yung mga baklang brods (sis) mo..o dili kaya madalas kayong mag-date nung isang brod (sis) mo na model din (yung kulot na kupal dun sa video ni nina sa foolish heart remake niya, and recently made the news when he was caught DUI early morning and was revealed to be a doctor at that, pinagalitan pa ng ina on national television)..

katrina halili - I sympathize with your plight but there is no need to act as if you got it worst of all of f#&king HK's victims..mas kaawaawa pa si maricar kesa sayo..(I pity maricar, as I was able to guide her through her first experience in minor surgery before..such a sweet and friendly girl that you won't mind having as a colleague in a specialty rotation)..

bong revilla - grandstanding piece-of-s@%t..ultimate insult to the senate..epitome of an hypocritical idiotic ignorant useless lawmaker..f#&k you!

lastly, willie revillame..nuff said..

Edited by Fusarium_jimini
hayden kho - kahit nasarapan ang babae at kahit hindi ikaw mismo ang nagpalabas ng video DOES NOT IN ANY f#&king WAY GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE to video your trysts in the first place, even for your own personal collection, if both you and your partner had no mutual agreement beforehand..

and f#&k you for blaming katrina for your drug use..t#ang%na mo ikaw ang doctor, pare-pareho nating pinag-aralan sa med ng uste ang mga prohibited drugs sa clinical neuroscience at pharmacology (pharmakokinetics, pharmacodynamics/mechanism of action, elimination, etc.)..siguro hindi kari pumapasok sa bioethics kaya hindi mo sinasalang-alang yung mga bioethical principles that should guide us not only as practitioners but as citizens of the land in general)...unless absent ka lagi kasama yung mga baklang brods (sis) mo..o dili kaya madalas kayong mag-date nung isang brod (sis) mo na model din (yung kulot na kupal dun sa video ni nina sa foolish heart remake niya, and recently made the news when he was caught DUI early morning and was revealed to be a doctor at that, pinagalitan pa ng ina on national television)..

katrina halili - I sympathize with your plight but there is no need to act as if you got it worst of all of f#&king HK's victims..mas kaawaawa pa si maricar kesa sayo..(I pity maricar, as I was able to guide her through her first experience in minor surgery before..such a sweet and friendly girl that you won't mind having as a colleague in a specialty rotation)..

bong revilla - grandstanding piece-of-s@%t..ultimate insult to the senate..epitome of an hypocritical idiotic ignorant useless lawmaker..f#&k you!

lastly, willie revillame..nuff said..

From one Thomasian to another, ikinahihiya ko na produkto ng UST (which is sprawling with babes) itong damuhong HK nito...mabuti di niya minanyak si Charlene Gonzales (kung naabot pa niya noon - pls. feel free to correct me).

Katrina doesn't deserve my sympathy...she knows HK is going out with the owner of the clinic whose practice she sponsors, what would get into her mind to steal her employer's man? Doesn't she have a lot of men in her life???

All those senators, representatives, congressmen and what-have-you's making "sawsaw" of this issue just to get media mileage...hello, we have a country to run and an economy to fix!!! Give this three months and this will be yesterday's news...move along guys, move along!!

(said it before,ill say it again...)

ALL TIME HALL OF FAMER TOP 2 Most HATED:

1) Willie R.

2) Kris Aquino

Lots of people also include Boy Abunda on the list.. me personally, I dont like him per se, but i dont hate him either. At least,as far as gays go, he's no screaming fag like the others in showbiz. He tries to be "respectable" with his good english skills and deep voice, pero minsan lang OA.

The reason I mention this is last night someone was channel surfing, I heard Boy and Kris sa SNN.. yun pala e impersonators... Si ANGELICA PANGANIBAN doing Kris and some other dude who does a killer Boy A. impression...

Tawang tawa ako.. kuhang kuha nila yung mga style nung 2...lalo na si Angelica.. i have new respect for her as an actress.. kuha nya yung shrill voice, posture and mannerism ni Kris... w/c shows na maarte lang talaga si Kris.. hehe Im sure asar na asar si Kris and Boy kung mapanood nila na theyre mocking the way they talk and move... :thumbsupsmiley:

btw Banana Split pala yung show...

(said it before,ill say it again...)

ALL TIME HALL OF FAMER TOP 2 Most HATED:

1) Willie R.

2) Kris Aquino

Lots of people also include Boy Abunda on the list.. me personally, I dont like him per se, but i dont hate him either. At least,as far as gays go, he's no screaming fag like the others in showbiz. He tries to be "respectable" with his good english skills and deep voice, pero minsan lang OA.

The reason I mention this is last night someone was channel surfing, I heard Boy and Kris sa SNN.. yun pala e impersonators... Si ANGELICA PANGANIBAN doing Kris and some other dude who does a killer Boy A. impression...

Tawang tawa ako.. kuhang kuha nila yung mga style nung 2...lalo na si Angelica.. i have new respect for her as an actress.. kuha nya yung shrill voice, posture and mannerism ni Kris... w/c shows na maarte lang talaga si Kris.. hehe Im sure asar na asar si Kris and Boy kung mapanood nila na theyre mocking the way they talk and move... :thumbsupsmiley:

btw Banana Split pala yung show...

yeah, but angelica's attitude off cam is like that baretto girl na other woman

C manyak na pervert!

hinipuan ang anak ni William Martinez at nag jakol sa harap ni Yasmien Kurdi! gago talaga tong gago na to!

tuwang tuwa nga ako dito kay baron eh xa lang dahilan bkit napanood ako ng big brother kasi mraming kagaguhan to e pero seryoso kelangan tlga nia ng therapy kung nag jakol tlga xa sa harap ni yasmien . hahahah cool buti kay yasmien nia ginawa baduy na baduy ako sa hayup na to e

C manyak na pervert!

hinipuan ang anak ni William Martinez at nag jakol sa harap ni Yasmien Kurdi! gago talaga tong gago na to!

This assh*le is a sex offender, pero magtataka ako dito, ang ganda naman ng gf nito tapos na-tyaga kay Yasmien (na nakataba sa paningin ko hehe, maybe there is something about Jasmien hehe) tapos madadagdag na naman sa record n'ta ang ginawa n'ya kay Jasmien..