Celebrities You Just HATE

In order of HATE (1 being the highest)

1. KRIS AQUINO

2. Boy Abunda

3. Kristy Fermin

4. vHong Navarro

5. Archie Alemania

6. Toni Gonzaga (masarap ka lang sibakin 'ne)

7. Jericho and ang malanding (nagpalaglag at ngayon ay buntis) Heart

8. Sugar ng Sickbomb

9. Sickbomb este Sexbomb dancers

10. last but not the least GOMA (stick to sports and acting dude!)[/size]

jay-r - pa rnb act e mukha namang igorot :thumbsdownsmiley:

richard gomez n joey marquez - ano ginagawa ng mga 'to sa kabadingan na chismis show???? wala na bang raket na makuha 'tong mga 'to kaya kung anu-anong tv show na lang kinukuha???? <_<

jaya - walang karapatang makita sa tv o kahit saan - yyyyyyuchhhhh!!!!

korina sanchez -- sinungitan ako nito when i was in ABS-CBN

if u ask the people she closely work with, not the producers and directors, but the PA's

makeup artists, college interns and show staff, they'd tell you how she really is.

pero sa harap ng camera kala nyo ang bait. :evil: = korina.

christine reyes - not sure if i got her namre right.. basta ara minas sister.

mag bold ka na lang...ang arte mo.

butch francisco -- f*ck! ur supposed to be highly educated?? and all u end up doing is hosting some crappy showbiz chismis show? are on that show in hopes that u get to "do" at least some hunky strugling actor and promise him that u'd get him famous. and they actually hired you. cant even read the idiot boarc correctly. peice of advice.. do a rustom padilla and come out of the closet.

AKo lang yata magpopost ng taong ito..si Dennis Roldan

WHy? nakakasama ko halos araw araw sa gym. 1st time ko makausap nakaharang kasi sa equipment na gusto kong gamitin. I asked politely kung pwede kong gamitin. sumigaw ba naman..sayang congressman pa naman..hehehe

tapos mahilig makialam sa mga exercise ng gym mates ko..as in hello?? pilitin ba naman magbuhat ng mabibigat mga inosenteng tao?? people are trying to pump iron so stop bothering them..

WHy? nakakasama ko halos araw araw sa gym. 1st time ko makausap nakaharang kasi sa equipment na gusto kong gamitin. I asked politely kung pwede kong gamitin. sumigaw ba naman..sayang congressman pa naman..hehehe

tapos mahilig makialam sa mga exercise ng gym mates ko..as in hello?? pilitin ba naman magbuhat ng mabibigat mga inosenteng tao??  people are trying to pump iron so stop bothering them..

dba may kasong kidnapping yan???

tapos mahilig makialam sa mga exercise ng gym mates ko..as in hello?? pilitin ba naman magbuhat ng mabibigat mga inosenteng tao??  people are trying to pump iron so stop bothering them..

Noong araw nakipag-suntukan ito sa isang security guard (pero di na yata siya congressman noon), akala niya uurungan siya noong sikyu pero nilabanan siya, patas lang yata ang naging laban noon to think na nagwo-work out pala siya at dating PBA player...sorry kung OT

Edited by Agent_mulder
Si diether ocampo kagaya din ito ni bernard palanca na isa ding feeling rocker.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Ah Deither bashing :) You'll like this one, I posted this in another thread :D

Do you guys remember the film "Jologs" produced by Star Cinema? (or was it Viva Films?)  Well, this is one film that completely missed the concept behind the pinoy pop-cultural term "jolog" by a MILE.  And if I remember right, it was peppered by young actors and actresses that did not remotely resemble the run-of-the-mill jologs that we see in Ever Gotesco Malls.

Anyway, Diether Ocampo was part of the cast of this movie.  Consistent with usual showbiz practice, he tried to plug this movie in all public appearances that he participated in...... until one fateful day - THE N.U. 107 ROCK AWARDS.  Whoever it was who suggested that Diether Ocampo should present an award in this show should be congratulated :D

The idiot walked up the stage and, with sheer clueless bravado, began to yell at the assembled half-drunk, half-basagulero "raker" crowd... "OK BA KAYO DIYAN MGA JOLOGS!?!?!?!?" 

0.75 seconds later, beer cans and bottles began to rain on the stage.  Some of them even managed to hit Deither Ocampo :cool:  Immediately afterwards, he lamely declared that ".....eh jologs din naman ako eh...." in an inane effort to salvage the situation.  It was, of course, too late. :lol:

Now, if only we can set up Carlos Agassi for something like this.... :D

korina sanchez -- sinungitan ako nito when i was in ABS-CBN

if u ask the people she closely work with, not the producers and directors, but the PA's

makeup artists, college interns and show staff, they'd tell you how she really is.

pero sa harap ng camera kala nyo ang bait.  :evil:  = korina.

christine reyes - not sure if i got her namre right.. basta ara minas sister.

mag bold ka na lang...ang arte mo.

butch francisco -- f*ck! ur supposed to be highly educated?? and all u end up doing is hosting some crappy showbiz chismis show? are on that show in hopes that u get to "do" at least some hunky strugling actor and promise him that u'd get him famous. and they actually hired you. cant even read the idiot boarc correctly. peice of advice.. do a rustom padilla and come out of the closet.

tama ka, mr underwood. napaka-feeling ni korina, akala niya siya ang reyna ng abs-cbn. yumbang pa nung maging steady date si mr palengke.

oo nga, christine reyes, mag pakita ka na lang ng mas marami pang balat.

mr shwbiz linggo, weirdo!