Celebrities You Just HATE

mark herras - being linked to girls left and right. does he really think he is that good looking? he is as ordinary looking to me as the usual kanto boy.

'wag ka ganyan, masyado mi ini-ismol mga kanto boyz...are you trying to imply that you have to be blessed with Caucasian genes like Sam Milby or Derek Ramsey to get the girls????

since willie revillame is a give, here are celebrities i don't exactly hate but find annoying:

pia guanio, because she can't dress well even if she is goddamn slim and toned. she even endorses a clothing brand, but still, her wardrobe fails. she only looks ok if done by stylists for shoots, minsan hindi pa. will she please get an effective stylist to dress her up and teach her how to have style!

same with vina morales. have gone slim and muscular but still looks baduy in her get-ups.

'wag ka ganyan, masyado mi ini-ismol mga kanto boyz...are you trying to imply that you have to be blessed with Caucasian genes like Sam Milby or Derek Ramsey to get the girls????

wala akong paki kung kanto boy pa yan or atenista or what.

what i hate is the smugness. the feeling that you're God's gift to women.

but then again, that is my opinion, solely, and that is how i perceive him to be. Nowhere did i say that only Sam Milby/Derek Ramsey look alikes can get the girls.

manny pacquiao - not as a fighter BUT AS A TRYING HARD WANNABE SINGER and ACTOR...

those who encourage him to sing should be shot...

Right....especially those who encourage him to run for public office....

He's a boxer, plain and simple...let him box, not sell frickin' shampoo....

Mayweather's gonna have a field day questioning his masculinity once he gets a gander at Manny's Head & Shoulders pitch