• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Magkano bili mo sir at pano pumunta dun? :unsure:

~P5,700. Original price nyan nasa $185.

Meron din mga Hyperdunk Phils CW. around 3,500

Riverbanks mall is across the river from SM Marikina along Marcos Hiway.

Di ko alam pano magcommute papunta but its on the left side if your coming from cubao.

happy hunting! :)

That's a nice cop miki. By the way brotherman, wouldnt you happen to notice if they had some Air Maxs on sale as well? You know me and Air Maxs man. haha. :)

a lot of air max at sports warehouse libis, munoz, and market market, call them up first for sizes and editions

a lot of air max at sports warehouse libis, munoz, and market market, call them up first for sizes and editions

Yeah I think I saw them Air Maxs you were talking about. I usually do outlet sneaker runs from MJ46 to Sports Warehouse Market2x and lastly the one in Libis. Its just that Nike Outlets usually have different stuff compared to Sports Warehouse. But thanks for the advisory though. :)

anong sizes available?

not sure pero the time that ibought it. dami pa boxes left. big sizes din. there was a AJ7 DMP size 10.5 parang 8T+ na lang.

That's a nice cop miki. By the way brotherman, wouldnt you happen to notice if they had some Air Maxs on sale as well? You know me and Air Maxs man. haha. :)

Di din ako sure. di na ko nagtingin ng iba when i saw the Js. bka mapabili pa eh. hehehe