• 3 weeks later...

FR on Vixens

@KendraVixens help me setup a stag party for our friend. We got Loisa, Louise, and Trixie. It was a night to remember with the drinking games the girls made sure we all had a great time. The performance was something else with the lapdance and the girls giving the groom a night to remember and us an awesome show.

Hopefully the girls had a good time haha and we didnt tire them out too much :D

Thanks again Kendra until next time.

On 8/9/2024 at 9:19 PM, 09bane09 said:

FR on Vixens

@KendraVixens help me setup a stag party for our friend. We got Loisa, Louise, and Trixie. It was a night to remember with the drinking games the girls made sure we all had a great time. The performance was something else with the lapdance and the girls giving the groom a night to remember and us an awesome show.

Hopefully the girls had a good time haha and we didnt tire them out too much :D

Thanks again Kendra until next time.

Thank you Dear😘 Til Next time!

On 7/3/2024 at 9:25 AM, pressuredat19 said:

People talk about SM because quality talaga. Especially in its heyday.

True. I remember booking 4 of them on 4 separate occasions (merriza, Megan, edrea and another one na nakalimutan ko yung pangalan) 

On 4/2/2024 at 7:49 PM, angrybird76 said:

The OG SMs, I remember and when i started to patronize them were:

Chantal

Lisette

Reiko

Danielle 

Aletta

Next waves were Bubbles, Cosette, Devonne, Jodie, Adara, Jacey, Hallie, Abree, Satine (RIP), Jenna (became Tiffany), Scarlett, Dewi, and more 😁

Patay na si Satine? 

On 3/24/2024 at 8:23 AM, ASSetel said:

the former Satine who later became Faye. sadly boss imposible mo na siyang makita ulit. according sa nakarating sa amin na balita dati she already passed away a few years ago.

Ano po kinamatay ni Satine/Faye? 

16 minutes ago, ASSetel said:

i have no idea boss kung ano specifically. may nakakita lang ng message of condolences ng mga kagrupo niya sa social media.

I see. Minsan kasi hindi dinidisclose yung pagkamatay nung tao kaya we don't really have any idea about the cause of death, be it violently, accident or natural causes. Saan yung messages? Sa fb page ng stagmommas?