• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Freakin FR! 

Just recently had an encounter with Loisa, Trixie, Sophie and Chloe last night. It was the stag party of my friend. All I can say was the service and quality is top notch.

These girls are premium working girls. They do this as a side hustle kaya kaman quality talaga. Super nila maalaga. And they know what they are doing - no rushing, super lambing, and they put on a show. They are Vixens at face value but they turn into wild dreams when prompted to. 

Sobrang says kagabi parang magkaka ibigan lang na nag sama-sama with some naughty things on the side.

Thanks Ms @KendraVixens for the Reco. Kakaiba ka talaga. Sana sakin ka nalang. HAHA

To Chloe, Loisa, Sophie, and Trixie - Damn! What a night. One for the books! One to remember! Way to send off my friend. HAHA! Let’s hang all soon! Sagot ko lahat!

As always with any FR I put - guys lets treat these girls with respect. Young iba kasi Bastos. at buraot. The girls are doing these really professionally. Sana maging professional din kayo or you don’t deserve to be called Gentleman-iac. .

MANYAK lang twang sa inyo.

Also you get what you pay for. Kung gusto mo ng cheap, pumick - up ka nalang sa q ave. 

Let's try to up the quality of the members and the service pr0viders in MTC again. 
We can't demand from them too much because they have day jobs etc. kaya patience lang din. Maging mahusay na tao- wag Kups!  

Peace

A.C.

photo2jpg.jpg

On 7/4/2024 at 2:14 PM, greenapple01 said:

Freakin FR! 

Just recently had an encounter with Loisa, Trixie, Sophie and Chloe last night. It was the stag party of my friend. All I can say was the service and quality is top notch.

These girls are premium working girls. They do this as a side hustle kaya kaman quality talaga. Super nila maalaga. And they know what they are doing - no rushing, super lambing, and they put on a show. They are Vixens at face value but they turn into wild dreams when prompted to. 

Sobrang says kagabi parang magkaka ibigan lang na nag sama-sama with some naughty things on the side.

Thanks Ms @KendraVixens for the Reco. Kakaiba ka talaga. Sana sakin ka nalang. HAHA

To Chloe, Loisa, Sophie, and Trixie - Damn! What a night. One for the books! One to remember! Way to send off my friend. HAHA! Let’s hang all soon! Sagot ko lahat!

As always with any FR I put - guys lets treat these girls with respect. Young iba kasi Bastos. at buraot. The girls are doing these really professionally. Sana maging professional din kayo or you don’t deserve to be called Gentleman-iac. .

MANYAK lang twang sa inyo.

Also you get what you pay for. Kung gusto mo ng cheap, pumick - up ka nalang sa q ave. 

Let's try to up the quality of the members and the service pr0viders in MTC again. 
We can't demand from them too much because they have day jobs etc. kaya patience lang din. Maging mahusay na tao- wag Kups!  

Peace

A.C.

photo2jpg.jpg

Thank you Dear!😘

On 4/12/2022 at 1:38 PM, coron said:

Vixens FR

so I promised the Vixens Id make an FR once Ive gone out with several of them.

Sassy

morena beauty. Killer eyes, parang may tinatago na kalokohan 😜 great conversationalist. Lovely curves. Kapag na hanap mo yung kiliti maghanda Ka

Amber

Damn I remember the first time I met her, she sashayed into the room and matter of fact told me she didn’t have undies on under Her shirt skirt. Syempre na excite kaagad ako. Killer body. Lithe, flat tummy. Spinner 

Ashanti

met her previously na din when she was still in the other group. Definitely still the same woman I met before. Still makwela and maalaga. Mapapagod Ka 

Kendra

Definitely a repeat. Kinis, Sarap I explore. Perfect bum 😍 you need to be prepared for this fiery one. 

Still have several to meet but definitely will repeat

Let’s Go!

On 3/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, LeonGuerrero said:

I would still recommend Vixens.

i got the chance to book them recently. Lineup included Kendra, Elise, Amber and Sassy. Nag-enjoy naman kami lahat 😝

Still very professional and accommodating naman sila. 

FR on Vixens!

Got Kate last week and she's one for the books!

She's a MILF but her body is still oozing with sensuality. Her features are also very striking and I always had a fetish for women who wear glasses while I do my deed on them and their deed on me. 

Without going to details, all I can say is that she left me almost bone dry that morning. 

The smell of her juices still lingers on my mind though and I may hook up with her again soon.

So gents, treat this lady like a treasure - with respect, admiration and yes that thirst for her treasure box and she'll give you one heck of a time.

Thanks again @KendraVixens for letting me hook up with her. 

On 7/16/2024 at 4:03 PM, angrybird76 said:

FR on Vixens!

Got Kate last week and she's one for the books!

She's a MILF but her body is still oozing with sensuality. Her features are also very striking and I always had a fetish for women who wear glasses while I do my deed on them and their deed on me. 

Without going to details, all I can say is that she left me almost bone dry that morning. 

The smell of her juices still lingers on my mind though and I may hook up with her again soon.

So gents, treat this lady like a treasure - with respect, admiration and yes that thirst for her treasure box and she'll give you one heck of a time.

Thanks again @KendraVixens for letting me hook up with her. 

Thank you Dear sa paulit ulit na pagbalik😘