• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

2 hours ago, KendraVixens said:
On 8/9/2024 at 9:19 PM, 09bane09 said:

FR on Vixens

@KendraVixens help me setup a stag party for our friend. We got Loisa, Louise, and Trixie. It was a night to remember with the drinking games the girls made sure we all had a great time. The performance was something else with the lapdance and the girls giving the groom a night to remember and us an awesome show.

Hopefully the girls had a good time haha and we didnt tire them out too much :D

Thanks again Kendra until next time.

How?

FR for Alexandra Met her this September 2024 our 4th walk .

FV: 10/10 Maganda sa personal. Believe me! Love her smile Eyes and and Nose . Artistahin level. 😉

BV: 10/10 Makinis ang katawan. Going to white complexion na bagay sa kanya. Ang solid ng body structure. Nothing to say!

Deed: 10/10 Willing to please basta kaya niya at within Do’s niya! Your Mile May Vary… Since lahat ay iba iba ang pwede managyari. Superb performance at very satisfied ako.

Hygiene- 10/10 Malinis at mabango mula ulo hanggang ibaba. Sarap halikan lahat ang buong katawan. Every round nag wash agad. Meticulous sa personal hygiene.

Attitude: 10/10 Super Discreet pero Very caring. Logical kausap. Matalino at madiskarte sa buhay. Sobrang May sense of humor. Very professional in this field! Never nag madali. Walk Value Rate: 10/10 See you soon babe at hindi ka nakakasawa kasama. 😍💯 ☺️

@Alexandra25

On 9/10/2024 at 2:38 PM, tsobaxi said:

FR for Alexandra Met her this September 2024 our 4th walk .

FV: 10/10 Maganda sa personal. Believe me! Love her smile Eyes and and Nose . Artistahin level. 😉

BV: 10/10 Makinis ang katawan. Going to white complexion na bagay sa kanya. Ang solid ng body structure. Nothing to say!

Deed: 10/10 Willing to please basta kaya niya at within Do’s niya! Your Mile May Vary… Since lahat ay iba iba ang pwede managyari. Superb performance at very satisfied ako.

Hygiene- 10/10 Malinis at mabango mula ulo hanggang ibaba. Sarap halikan lahat ang buong katawan. Every round nag wash agad. Meticulous sa personal hygiene.

Attitude: 10/10 Super Discreet pero Very caring. Logical kausap. Matalino at madiskarte sa buhay. Sobrang May sense of humor. Very professional in this field! Never nag madali. Walk Value Rate: 10/10 See you soon babe at hindi ka nakakasawa kasama. 😍💯 ☺️

@Alexandra25

Thank you babe until next time 💕

I recently was able to get the services of @Alexandra25. 

Medyo prepare to get your brains blown out. She is amazing.

First there is no way she looks this good. Super. Her face is small, her hips are big, and her breasts are divine. 

Shes smart simple sexy and gorgeous. No words. She can carry a conversation, shes not maarte. Pero damn- when it comes to the deed- shes a pro. 

I asked her to dance for me and she did. It was incredible. I was imagining na im one of the characters of game of thrones or something! 

spacer.png

It was a cardio exercise. At a certain point before exploding, i felt like i was in heaven. 

I hope you had a great experience to @Alexandra25. Cant wait for our next sexcapade! 

Wala ng number number. She exceeds all numbers! 

22 hours ago, TLSb said:

I recently was able to get the services of @Alexandra25. 

Medyo prepare to get your brains blown out. She is amazing.

First there is no way she looks this good. Super. Her face is small, her hips are big, and her breasts are divine. 

Shes smart simple sexy and gorgeous. No words. She can carry a conversation, shes not maarte. Pero damn- when it comes to the deed- shes a pro. 

I asked her to dance for me and she did. It was incredible. I was imagining na im one of the characters of game of thrones or something! 

spacer.png

It was a cardio exercise. At a certain point before exploding, i felt like i was in heaven. 

I hope you had a great experience to @Alexandra25. Cant wait for our next sexcapade! 

Wala ng number number. She exceeds all numbers! 

Thank you babe see you again soon 😍

On 4/12/2022 at 1:38 PM, coron said:

Vixens FR

so I promised the Vixens Id make an FR once Ive gone out with several of them.

Sassy

morena beauty. Killer eyes, parang may tinatago na kalokohan 😜 great conversationalist. Lovely curves. Kapag na hanap mo yung kiliti maghanda Ka

Amber

Damn I remember the first time I met her, she sashayed into the room and matter of fact told me she didn’t have undies on under Her shirt skirt. Syempre na excite kaagad ako. Killer body. Lithe, flat tummy. Spinner 

Ashanti

met her previously na din when she was still in the other group. Definitely still the same woman I met before. Still makwela and maalaga. Mapapagod Ka 

Kendra

Definitely a repeat. Kinis, Sarap I explore. Perfect bum 😍 you need to be prepared for this fiery one. 

Still have several to meet but definitely will repeat

🤭

FR FOR TEMPTRESSES - SYDNEY

Ease of Booking: 10/10 

Hindi issue to connect and book with Sydney. I guess part to ng rapport na nabuild up ko with her and her Temptress friends over the past 2 yrs na nung part pa sila ng isang grupo. Sydney makes sure din na ung commitment nya sa schedule gets fulfilled. Bawat meet up ko with her is an exciting one and I always get a hard on just thinking of being with her again, hehe.

Hygiene: 10/10

Sobrang bango at sarap! Bukod sa SOP nya to bring her kikay kit, I guess yung natural scent nya dun sa baba ay sobrang nakakaakit at nakaka adik! Haha! She also comes wearing a nice perfume kaya all the more seducing pag kasama ko. Even her butthole smells nice!

Body Figure: 10/10

In our recent meet up, I admit she gained a bit but andun pa rin yung sobrang sexiness at hotness nya! She's petite kaya masarap buhatin pag alam nyo na! Hehe.
The boobies are to die for and I always make sure yung attention ko dun is focused. Tayong tayo and mabilog talaga plus pinkish brown na nips! Sino pa bang hindi mababaliw sa ganun diba? Hehe.
She may not have much of an ass, but the look on her flower box is again one ecxiting scene you would love to dive your face at!

Face Value: 10/10

Sydney has a very alluring and seducing feature. Sharp eyes and pointy nose. Kala mo matapang pero once you look into her you will definitely fall into her charms. She's fair skinned daw pero para sa akin para syang meztiza.

GirlFriend Experience: 11/10

Gaya ng sabi ko, years ko na sya lagi meet up and part of that rapport is the GFE! Malambing, maasikaso at makwento. Sobrang kalog din kaya walang dull moments with her. Meron pang konting massage time kaya mas super!

Pleasure impact : 11/10

Meeting her regularly means also the pleasure she gives me. This is way above the rating scale for me. I leave to you gents the imagination of what we do pero parang nagawa na namin halos lahat ng positions! Haha!
Syempre may limitations sya and I respect her for that. But overall, laging more than 3 times ang pagputok ko dahil sa kanya! Hehe. 

Value for Money: 100/10

Sobrang happy being with her. She's a total gem in this industry.

Gents please treat her respectfully and professionalism. Like all the rest, they do this to earn a living.

Sa next natin paglampungan Sydney!😘

Next naman sa list si Nika at Lexi. Hehe