• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

2 hours ago, mrpogi91 said:

I see. Minsan kasi hindi dinidisclose yung pagkamatay nung tao kaya we don't really have any idea about the cause of death, be it violently, accident or natural causes. Saan yung messages? Sa fb page ng stagmommas?ย 

account of various members boss. during the early years of the pandemic.

For me, top 3 STAG MOMMAS:

1.) Hallie - I think no one will dispute her Stag Momma GOAT status. Pretty Mestiza, perfect body, amazing bed performer. Whew....1st tym I saw her in our parties I knew right away I will be tucking her until she retires. Lol

2.) Chantal - Valerie Concepcion look alike. Creamy white complexion, perfect tits and a noisy moaner and talker on the bed, another Stag Momma I got addicted to previously.ย 

3.) Martini - Joyce Jimenez look alike. Graduate of BS Psych, she was the classiest and most intelligent Stag Momma I met.ย  She was also a former FHM model, probably,ย  the prettiest in terms of FV among them. The walker I got most attracted to in my tenure in this industry. We continued to fuck even after she left the group. She is completely retired but boy, she was my all time fave.ย 

Edited by Caraxes

Was able to tried one of them during my early days of exploration. Former McDo cashier attendant na sumama sa stagmommas. Forget her name. Sinabihan ako na ako raw pinakamabait sa mga naging client nyaย ๐Ÿ˜…. Kung asan ka man ngayon, hi sayo.ย ๐Ÿ˜

33 minutes ago, martbogard said:

Was able to tried one of them during my early days of exploration. Former McDo cashier attendant na sumama sa stagmommas. Forget her name. Sinabihan ako na ako raw pinakamabait sa mga naging client nyaย ๐Ÿ˜…. Kung asan ka man ngayon, hi sayo.ย ๐Ÿ˜

naging spa thera rin ba siya?

On 8/9/2024 at 9:19 PM, 09bane09 said:

FR on Vixens

@KendraVixensย help me setup a stag party for our friend. We got Loisa, Louise, and Trixie. It was a night to remember with the drinking games the girls made sure we all had a great time. The performance was something else with the lapdance and the girls giving the groom a night to remember and us an awesome show.

Hopefully the girls had a good time haha and we didnt tire them out too much :D

Thanks again Kendra until next time.