For me Pag Basic needs- Megamall, Galleria, Shangrila, Podium

Specialty Shops- Greenhills.

The Best Nike Park- Nasa Glorietta

The Best Nike Stadium- Sa Megamall.

if unwind lang like coffee or pasyal = Mall of Asia

if super shopping na Budget lang= greenhilss. good deals

Pagsuper shopping and maraming pagpiliian sa Megamall

Pag brand concious Ayala Malls and Shangrila or mga Makati MAlls

Powerplant is the best choice for me. besides the reasons stated above, rarely will you have to mingle with the masa. Stores selection are just about right... unlike GB5, which I find overrated. I know those designers and am a critic of them.

Besides all the finest girls are there. One time there was this hot mama, probably late 20s judging by looks and the age of the kid, who went up the escalator while i was walking alongside. I COINCIDENTALLY looked up and saw thongs inside her lovely short wavy skirt! That made my day. Kung binata lang ako niligawan ko na yun.

• 1 month later...

axlrod's reasons are my own exact sentiments. being the padre de familia the problem of looking for parking space obviously falls on my shoulders since the driver is off during weekends. powerplant mall has the most hassle free parking, and even if there are a lot of people parking is still relatively easy. have to admit also just like axlrod there are a lot of gorgeous and luscious babes basta di lang mahuli ni misis na nakatingin ako :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
axlrod's reasons are my own exact sentiments. being the padre de familia the problem of looking for parking space obviously falls on my shoulders since the driver is off during weekends. powerplant mall has the most hassle free parking, and even if there are a lot of people parking is still relatively easy. have to admit also just like axlrod there are a lot of gorgeous and luscious babes basta di lang mahuli ni misis na nakatingin ako :evil:

+1 :thumbsupsmiley: