The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to go around various villages and lots since a close relative is in real estate. Masasabi ko lang the best village to live in is White Plains while the best stand alone lots are in Pasay. White Plains because it's in the peaceful section of QC and it's not so far from Eastwood/Ortigas/Makati and it doesn't flood there. Pasay lots because it's near Makati/Manila/MOA/Entertainment city.

Ayala Alabang is alright sana if not for the crazy distance from QC na aabutin ka ng halos 2 hours kahit mag skyway ka. If you just commute to and from Makati, Ayala Alabang's the best na as it provides unparalleled living experience not even Forbes Park and Dasma can match.

Bel-Air's the best village in Makati. A stone's throw away from Rockwell and you don't have to go through the hustle of Ayala-EDSA to get away from the city. Forbes Park was the best a few years back but ever since they opened BGC traffic has been crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Makati was once considered the suburbs while Manila was the city. Today, Makati is a major city with all the ills associated with living in a major city. Traffic, pollution, crime, etc.

I think the best place to live today would be the new suburbs in Pampanga as well as in Santa Rosa, Laguna. In particular, Santa Rosa has all the amenities of a small community (schools, restaurants, gas stations, theaters, community mall, etc.) without the terrible traffic that plagues the cities of Metro Manila. There are Ayala-built subdivisions in the area. Santa Rosa isn't that far away from either Tagaytay City or Metro Manila. I think it's located right between both places.

If I had extra money to invest, I'd like to live in Santa Rosa. Living in Makati is just awful because it's just too damned congested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...