The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

• 3 months later...

Is anyone here currently living in Baguio or has lived there in the past? I'm being offered a job there. Naturally, it's a big leap from living in Manila for the past 10 years to picking up and relocating myself and my wife in Baguio. I'm just wondering if Baguio life is more preferable to Manila life, enough to accept the job. Thanks! :)

sawadee khap!

i am interested in living and travelling in pi early next year.

i lived one year in thailand and loved it but learned about the drawbacks to third world life.

i work online so can go anywhere with internet.

i am interested in living on the cleanest beaches that are reachable from manila airport and with western style stores/infrastructure/etc.

knew a guy in honolulu who lived there in a gated secure compound with his friends and they just stayed in and had boats and would just scuba.

i am not as rich as he is, so a nice secure condo rental on a nice clean beach would be ideal.

i swim, surf, snorkel, fish, and want to learn to scuba.

is subic bay clean being so close to manila?

any recommendations on luzon would be appreciated.

mahalo!

• 2 weeks later...

if i have the choice to live wherever i want in the philippines, without thinking about the implications on my finances, i would definitely choose to live by a beach na malapit lapit sa urban center, yung beach may surf, pero hindi naman jungle setting, na madali lang access to supermarkets, hospital, etc. pero malapit lang din sa dagat. sarap nito.

• 2 weeks later...