The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

• 4 weeks later...

THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND I MEAN REALLY THE BEST (I AM WRITING ALL CAPS) BECAUSE OF THIS IS INSIDE THE CENTER FOR THE ULTIMATE REHABILITATION OF DRUG DEPENDENTS IN CAMP BAGONG DIWA, TAGUIG METRO MANILA.

This is the best place on earth. You wake up at 5 AM doing military exercise. Monday morning meeting, Tuesday atlethics. Thursday, marching, etc.

You cannot commit suicide because you are under guard for 24 hours. Kahit matulog ka may nakabantay sa iyo.

I learned public speaking in this place. Libre kain, libre tulog.

Simply the best place on earth.

And I learned the real personality of the people around me. And I learned who I really am and who I am not. The best lesson that God has given me.

• 1 month later...

Hmm,for me I still would choose Baguio and or Vigan. Baguio is a swell place to hide out, Rest and relax and the sites (when you know your way around town) can be breath taking.

The air is so :cool: and fresh. :D

While in Vigan, the place is really quiet, its a good place to relax.

After living in the States for almost 20yrs., we've decided to move here in the Phils.(he, he, he...dami kasi gimik dito to unwind). At present, we are living in Sta. Rosa area towards Tagaytay area. I really the place kasi accesible sa mga basic amenities, like restaurants, wet markets, hospitals, golf course, and gimik areas. From a distance, you can view the famous Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay mountains. You don't have to worry about pollution. We are 10 mins. drive away from LaSalle Canlubang where one of my 2kids go. Medyo mataas ang lugar na ito kaya di bahain. If you wanna go to Tagaytay to dine or just sight seeing, it's only 25mins. drive. Di rin kalayoan puntang Calamba resorts. The flow of traffic is not bad. We feel like we're still living in the States. The drive to Manila in the morning is around 30- 45mins, depending on the traffic of course. Enchanted Kingdoms and Splash Islands are only few mins. drive away. Our area is very close to the Laguna Technopark, so if you wanna rent out your place to the expats walang problema. I REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE!! :thumbsupsmiley:

i work here in manhattan new york & live in jackson new jersey. we we're there in the phil. last christmas & fell in love with "the bali mansion" in south forbes. the lot is quite small (only 500 sm) but the house looks ok (3 floors, 4 bedrooms & glass walls everywhere). looks like a mini mansion. ( a little bit smaller compare to my house here in jersey, but it's ok. bakasyunan lng naman.) free membership on the new 18 hole golf course (price is about 15-17 million) not bad at all, around $300-350 k lang. muntik ko nang bilhin until they told that the last phase will have bigger lots 1,500 - 3,000 sm (my lot here in jersey is 6,000 sm) so i told them i'll just wait for that one. i have no news as of this moment if they are starting the development of the last phase. does anybody knows what's going on out there. thanks..

If you love the beach and the urban life as well try Davao... Hay... I instantly fell inlove with this place the minute I set my foot on it... Relax and easy living plus the traffic is not that bad... madalas pa nga wala...